Well, just kidding. i know a little something. :) I'm excited to join this resource and switch to servuo and learn as much as i can! Been playing since Ultima II. I just started diving in and have been playing around with UOarchitect, Centred, fiddler, various map generators, etc. and testing them on local server. Still wrapping my head around what is a static and freezing and unfreezing! yeah, noob i know! My primary interest is in-game architecture and map making. Slowly but surely, i hope to dive into the scripts and make some sense of this fascinating backend of Ultima online. cya around ciao!

Doesn't matter if you know nothing or if you know everything, whether you strive to learn is all that matters in my eyes, welcome to the community!

Welcome to the community Aya. It sounds like you have a good plan for getting into uo development. I came into developing my own server is a similar fashion. First I got into uo architect then centred+ and now im getting into scripting. I wish you the best of luck.
If you had any questions about map generation or editing feel free to ask there are a few of us around here who have experience in doing so with a wide range of programs.

Back