I have a Server running RunUO v 2.1

I am trying to make an minor Evo version of the Lesser Hiryu that can be hatched from an egg and used as a pet/mount by players who have 'Bushido' but no 'Taming' or 'Lore' skills. (Looking to have a Samauri mount).

I have partially succeeded but the resulting creature that hatches will not obey any pet commands.

So . . I am now trying to find what script(s) control who can and cannot successfully give commands to pets.

I have looked in BaseCreature.cs AnimalTaming.cs and BaseAI.cs but so far I'm not seeing anything helpful there (probably missing the obvious). I have also done searches here and on RunUO but have found nothing yet that is helpful.

I have been unable to find where skills interact with giving Orders to pets.

Here is a code snip from my BaseEvoEgg.cs script
Code:
        public void Hatch( Mobile from )
        {
            IEvoCreature evo = GetEvoCreature();

if ( null != evo )
            {
                BaseEvoSpec spec = GetEvoSpec( evo );
                BaseCreature creature = evo as BaseCreature;

if ( null != spec && null != spec.Stages && !creature.Deleted )
                {
                    if ( this is ExaltedLesserHiryuEvoEgg && (from.Skills[SkillName.Bushido].Value >= creature.MinTameSkill) && (from.Skills[SkillName.AnimalTaming].Value <= creature.MinTameSkill) )
                    {
                        if ( from.FollowersMax - from.Followers < spec.Stages[0].ControlSlots )
                        {
                            from.SendMessage( "You have too many followers to hatch this egg." );
                            creature.Delete();
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            creature.Controlled = true;
                            creature.ControlMaster = from;
                            creature.IsBonded = true;
                            creature.MoveToWorld( from.Location, from.Map );
                            creature.ControlOrder = OrderType.Follow;
                            Delete();
                            from.SendMessage( "You are now the proud owner of " + creature.Name + "!" );
                        }
                        return;
                    }
                }
            }
        }

Can anyone suggest where I could look to allow players with Bushido (not taming related skills) to be able to give Orders to this particular pet?

Many Thanks

Special thanks to Quasar for pointing me to the 'public virtual double GetControlChance(Mobile m, bool useBaseSkill)' section in BaseCreature.cs

With that pointer I was able to do an override for Bushido on this creature which allowed Samurai to control it.

Greatly appreciated Quasar

*bows*

Back