GMRasta submitted a new resource:

Training weapons - Training weapons for new players

Hi,

So I found someone had created training weapons before so decided to copy theirs and make my own with reduced damage (so they are not worth keeping other than training) but have spell channeling to help train multiple skills and high durability for training.

I've also included two scripts which although say weapons actually contain shields as well but if you do [add trainingweaponsgargoyles it will add a bag with 10 of each training weapon inside which I use the bags to top up my...

Read more about this resource...

I love the idea. Here is the thing, is it fixed so that a player cant pick up multiple (same) items and trash them in their token trash pack for tokens? lol

I tested other blessed items and they give out tokens as well when thrown in the trash bag. Maybe we could change the trash bag not to accept blessed items.
I've got the Datt 99 token system with the Trash 4 Tokens backpack and can confirm that it does not allow you to drop the new training weapons inside as there's a line in the script to check if the item your recycling is blessed it will say it would be a good idea not to trash blessed items.

Back