Hey Guys I've recently created a new server and am in the midst of setting it up and all.
Id like to run a nice little promo for the first new 250 players to the server.
Free any 15 GM skills.
A mansion.
1M GP.
All are welcome.
To join the Server you can use Classic UO Launcher which allows you to enlarge the game window to any specific size.
Can be downloaded here: ClassicUO works with Windows/mac/linux

New IP: 149.248.58.124
Port: 2593

No Skill Cap
Stat Cap is at 325
Server uses the latest patch.
I'm trying to minimize the world to Felluca only. as i expect to grow this shard slowly.
Let me know if I'm missing anything.
suggestions are welcome!
looking forward to seeing you soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
so is this shard going to be a PvP only ? because i am more of a PvM player
We are going to try to cater to both as we still want to give the option for pvp
Or at least the thrill of it but at the same time it is well understood that many out there do not enjoy it.

Hey Guys I've recently created a new server and am in the midst of setting it up and all.
Id like to run a nice little promo for the first new 250 players to the server.
Free any 15 GM skills.
A mansion.
1M GP.
All are welcome.
To join the Server you can use Classic UO Launcher which allows you to enlarge the game window to any specific size.
Can be downloaded here: ClassicUO works with Windows/mac/linux
Ip to the server is
New server ip is 99.229.38.53
No Skill Cap
Stat Cap is at 325
Server uses the latest patch.
I'm trying to minimize the world to Felluca only. as i expect to grow this shard slowly.
Let me know if I'm missing anything.
suggestions are welcome!
looking forward to seeing you soon!
Ip to the server has changed it is now
New server ip is 99.229.38.53

Is the shard up. I tried connecting with the latest Ip and it just does not login.
Is the shard up. I tried connecting with the latest Ip and it just does not login.
Post automatically merged:

Did you try with this ip:
This is the ip:
New server ip is 99.228.226.91

No, today is the first I became aware of your shard.
I am using a VPN, could that be an issue.
No. We just had a server move and i transferred all the data over and for some reason some players can connect but other can’t.
See if it works for you now I just made some changes

Okay I have tried it, but it still stops at the connecting screen. I will try tomorrow. I have to head to bed. I really want to give your shard a shot, I want to try a shard from the ground up.

Okay I have tried it, but it still stops at the connecting screen. I will try tomorrow. I have to head to bed. I really want to give your shard a shot, I want to try a shard from the ground up.
Absolutely. I think you'll enjoy it.
I just have to find out how to get this issue fixed.
If only I could start from fresh but moving over the account and items might be a huge issue.

IT doesn't give me that option... which browser are you using?

Edge. Of course I am a moderator, so it's possible I am seeing something you are not. I do remember I had trouble seeing the options below posts with Chrome, but that was due to some odd customization my daughter had put in the browser color scheme. I am pretty sure all users can edit their own posts. I could be wrong.

Ok i know exactly what the issue is- i’ll be reverting back to those changes- the ones we thought were causing your nakedness ;)

I know. I’m moving the server.
Host is awful and they are having issues with blocking ip’s.
I apologize for this!
Server should be ip by the end of today

Server Is Up And Running New Ip: 149.248.58.124:2593
Can ad admin help me edit my previous posts to this ip?
Well, the login is not working again for me. It says I need to check my internet.

Sorry, still stopping at "connecting" and then timing out.
Did you change the ip?

Last edited:
Back