Good morning!
A little info about myself I suppose is in order. My name is Ali and I am a mom of 3 amazing kids
and wife to one heck of a guy =) We have been married for 18 years and together for 24.
My entire family enjoys playing Ultima Online. My husband and I were one of the lucky back in 1997 who were able
to get in on the game before it went live. My eldest has been playing the game since she was 5, 12 years later she still
enjoys it as much as her father and I do. About a year ago, her 2 younger brothers, ages 6 and 9, asked me of all people
if I would be able to create our own Ultima Online. Not knowing a stich of coding or how the game actually
works, I blindly told them I would do my best to create the game they enjoy to play with mom as their server
owner. It took me about 4-5 months to get everything they wanted in our little home based server which ran
from my personal computer. Well, the inevitable happened...my youngest went and downloaded some weird
game and my computer got infected with not 1 or 2 but 7 nasty trojans, and a good page full of virus'. My files
were so corrupted that I ended up scrapping the full server and was determined to start anew. As such, I have a good base and this time I do have a wonderful backup of our hard work on an external...in case it happens again. Live and learn =)
As for my tag, I have gone by Jezika since 1998. It was the 2nd characters name I created in Ultima Online
and I have had it since.
My knowledge for scripting has not improved too much but I do understand what and how they read
now at least. With my daughters help, we have created a few items and a handful of creatures and we are currently
working on a special kind of critter when it is completed, I would like to submit it as a contribution.
Anyways, I am very happy to have found an active board regarding script help.

Jezika

If you are going to have your shard open to the public I prefer to play on a family friendly shard. That way you shouldn't have the unwanted comments made while playing. I have a son (who lives with his mother) and was married 10 years and am thinking about playing UO again. I am messing around with my own shard but playing by oneself isn't always fun. So looking for an alternate home as well.

If you are going to have your shard open to the public I prefer to play on a family friendly shard. That way you shouldn't have the unwanted comments made while playing. I have a son (who lives with his mother) and was married 10 years and am thinking about playing UO again. I am messing around with my own shard but playing by oneself isn't always fun. So looking for an alternate home as well.

I would welcome any friendly players to join on my little server once it goes public. My husband is actually building me a server tower specifically for my project =D he spoils me so

Hello and Welcome Jezika,
nice to have you around.It´s interesting to see that my mom wasnt the only mom showing her kids ultima online ;)

Back