Hi Everyone,

Voxpire recommended I come here after posting on his site.
Am I right in thinking that ServUO is a RunUO copy with added features/edits and scripts.
Also is it Optimized with .net 4.0 like RushUO?

I hope to start my new shard with a custom map using the best most upto date emulator, and I have been directed here :)

Regards

Thank You,

Right I downloaded and extracted it, I started the Compile for Windows. Step 1 and Step 2 were fine. Now step 3 compile scripts gave me a error but still said done so just want to clarify.

It is a bit long winded the error so I have attached a screenshot.

Attachments

• servuo.png
    servuo.png
    51.6 KB · Views: 16
Looks like it doesnt find the script.dl where it stores the code. Just run the compiled servuo.exe once to create it:)

Looks like it doesnt find the script.dl where it stores the code. Just run the compiled servuo.exe once to create it:)

You say that, but the compile does the steps

Step 1 - Compile EmergencyBackup
ServUO1.jpg
Step 2 - Compile ServUO
ServUO2.jpg
Step 3 - Compile Scripts
ServUO3.jpg
Step 4 - Launch ServUO
ServUO4.jpg

Each Step has a error.
I am assuming as EmergencyBackup.exe and ServUO.exe are now present it errors saying it can not find them and then creates them for me.

I just want to make sure everything is ok before I start doing bits to it.

the error in step 4 says it cant find your client,
goto servuo-master\scripts\misc\datapath.cs and verify your Client directory is targeted if you are not using default install location you may need to edit this.

That error in the 4th image actually has absolutely nothing to do with DataPath.cs. That error is in the core in OpenUOSDK.cs. You need to specify your client path and recompile the core (just like you do in DataPath.cs).

The "errors" in the first three are not errors. The system is saying "this doesn't exist" and then it is creating that .exe for you. That's what compiling is, either creating or recreating the executable. You would have never gotten to the 4th image if the first three images hadn't ended successfully.

Nothing is wrong with any of your files or executables, other than the client path for OpenUOSDK.cs in the core. (Based solely on your 4 images)

That error in the 4th image actually has absolutely nothing to do with DataPath.cs. That error is in the core in OpenUOSDK.cs. You need to specify your client path and recompile the core (just like you do in DataPath.cs).

The "errors" in the first three are not errors. The system is saying "this doesn't exist" and then it is creating that .exe for you. That's what compiling is, either creating or recreating the executable. You would have never gotten to the 4th image if the first three images hadn't ended successfully.

Nothing is wrong with any of your files or executables, other than the client path for OpenUOSDK.cs in the core. (Based solely on your 4 images)

Makes sense, didn't realise I had to edit the client location already I was going to go through all that after the compile. I will go back and do that first.

Back