ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
None
I just built a new server on Ubuntu I used the install and client files from https://downloads.eamythic.com/uo/installers/UOClassicSetup_7_0_24_0.exe This is the install I used to get the mul files. I followed this guide to install the client. I used this guide to install the client on Ubuntu 21.04 Linux - Razor - Ultima Online Assistant Yet I needed mul files. I used wine to run the setup from the official download site. I installed in /games/classicuo-launcher/ClassicUO/Electronic Arts. Then I setup razor and the options to point to the client. Then I setup the server using the standard ServUO guide. That is also running on Ubuntu 21.04 and I put the entire Electronic Arts folder on the server under ServUO/UDATA/ When I launch the server it all works fine I created an owner-pointed the files to the folder and then it started Screenshot of it running attached. Screenshot of Permissions attached.
Now the problem is I see no NPCs no enemies. It is just me running around the map. I also keep getting stuck in the ground.

Well you need to create the world, with [createworld

then it will spawn everything (that you selected)

Sorry, I am not an idiot I got tested. Is there a guide I can read on the "selecting of things to spawn" and [createworld?
So I went in as the admin and typed [createworld it gave me options I selected them all we will see what happens but I think I get it now. Once you do that as admin it pops up a window and allows you to setup the spawned items and npc etc.

Last edited:
Back