I just finished a long busy season of work and I went back to re-download ultima online so I could play servuo. I download the client and update to the latest version, but it looks like the latest version available is only up to age of shadows now and the newer clients are no longer available for free on the official UO site. Anyone else confirm this? Thanks.

Special question. Hmm ... If you meant something other than downloading a client, write it down. Otherwise it was a really weird question.

Strange … I always run the newest uo classic and enhanced clients with the newest servuo repo and everything runs great.

Issues with walls and holes in the map are almost always due to the server being pointed at a different version of the client than you are playing on. Make a copy of the current client files and point the server's DataPath to that folder.

Or, your version of ServUO is too old to read UOP files. I'm not sure when that was added but it would also explain why it doesn't work with newer clients.

i got got publish 56... and using client 7.0.15.0.. with razor..
gonna dbl check make sure all going same file.. may have moved the ma few times... lol..

You need to patch up your client the higher client would be around 7.0.81.11 , go into your UO game client find the UOpatch -double click and allow this to patch up., Also with the Config folder you can set your datapatch.cfg in there to your game client location

hmm... did the datapath correctly it was on another folder of uo... and did client on razor a straight shot.. walls stop vendors now.. and graphics are better...
thanx.....
i did the client patch.. no idar on that subject... gonna do some researching... that is definatly a problem.. i hae no idea ho to patch.... i did the patcher in the folder and says i need a newer client.? its a 7.0.15.0 runs without patching... guess i need keep searching for a better client..
Post automatically merged:

but over all thanx datapath correctly aligned makes a big difference... ty...

Last edited:
Back