Friends who recommends me a good server of this web do not want to use more runuo I want to use servuo but I do not know where to download a stable

its not stuck it is the honesty spawn thats freezing it up. I once changed it locally to spawn them without the freeze.

It worked fine just that on a restart it would start the spawning and restart. I do not think that it would even cause issues but when I wanted feedback nobody replied so I let it stay at that

I believe the first save when first starting ServUO will do this but all other saves after this should be normal, unless something has changed.

I also realized that when a gargoyle rides on a horse disappears
[doublepost=1485201711][/doublepost]What I'm going to do is delete the save so that
[doublepost=1485201832][/doublepost]
What client are you using?
Friend I am using the same client as the USE in uodemise

That's what should happen to not mount but just as you should give a notice that say that the gargolas do not ride on horseback or anything: s

Attachments

• ddddd.jpg
    ddddd.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 15
its not stuck it is the honesty spawn thats freezing it up. I once changed it locally to spawn them without the freeze.

It worked fine just that on a restart it would start the spawning and restart. I do not think that it would even cause issues but when I wanted feedback nobody replied so I let it stay at that

I had the same hug of death here.
So I did in Honesty.cs, at GenerateHonestyItems():

var count = MaxGeneration - _Items.Count;
if (count>50){ count = 50; } <- this

It will limit to 50 the max item instances per save, until they are maxed at (the default) 1000.

Another thing:
If you make the same mistake I did, copying only the .mul files to the ServUO folder instead of all the Ultima Online data folder, your generation will be a lot slower, plus you will fall off the ground.

Thats one approach, but I shifted the whole generation inside of a seperate task having it generate all 1000 without the freeze up and I stopped the time. For some reason it got faster each time it generated all 1000 items (after deleting them) I guess it somehow cached some parts of it? .. Anyway there is also a non fatal exception that can happen in the honesty system in case there are not enough vendors in the world.

Back