Hello everyone :) hate to be a pest again. I downloaded the latest ServUO and have been working really hard to get everything working and making a one bad *** public server! Anyways I installed imbuing and i almost have it all 100% in, only issue o noticed along the way is no SA mobiles have loot! (Example being the High Planes Boura had no pelt on it!) I thought i found a fix for it but I dont know where it went lol, any help with this would be awesome! Thank you!

As far as I know some of the scripts of monsters have the item in but its just commented out...
(Not accurate drop though)

You would probably have to go and edit them yourself and using UOGuide and/or Stratics to figure out the drop rate.

If you did this and then copied a fix for imbue ingrediant drops over into a folder and posted it as a resource/addon to the imbuing script I know the community would be very happy with you ;0

Just a thought but I am sorry this is all I know. I had done it a couple of times once before and have it somewhat complete. Maybe tonite before I get my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow I'll bundle what I have done for you.

Alright sweet maybe we can tackle this thing together lol! Good thing I have off work next week, ill have a "mission" now. Thanks for the info!

I am highly addicted to League of Legends and Diablo 3 but I only get on when my buddy is online so I think before he awake tomorrow i'll get to work but if you have the time in the meantime here is some useful things for you.

http://uo2.stratics.com/skill-guides/skills-and-professions/imbuing/imbuing-ingredients-table

I think this will be the main resource to use and then use google to find other stuff... If you see this tonite work from the top of this resource down and ill work from the bottom up when I get a chance.

I can remember plenty of gargoyle stuff dropping, which SA loot are you wondering about? :)

Awesome thank you so much xGOOBERx!! Milva, some of the fur drops, and just even regular loot, I cant remember what exactly but ill let you know! :)

Boura Pelts drop 100% on High Plains Bouras (UOGuide and Stratics confirmed)
Boura Pelts drop 35% on both Lowland and Ruddy Bouras (UOGuide says that they drop "Occasionally" on these to creatures so I went with 35%)

Attachments

• Boura Fixes.zip
    4 KB · Views: 3
Back