Not sure is this is a script issue or not but, the problem I'm having is some spawns are moving around under ground or over water and should not be...
I've checked the datapath.cs and that is not it, so I'm assuming its client based but not for sure....
I'm running a fully patched 7.0.24 client on ServUo... any help would be appreciated

Full patched client for ServUO would be around 7.0.74.2
Set your datapath in the Config/Datapath.cfg
See how this works out for you

Didn't know about that datapath.cfg file but .... even after changing it, still have the same issue....
oh and its 7.0.75.6 ...

Your sure the datapath is pointed to your game client- how about the program you use to login your server- would that also be pointed to your game client correct?

That would be Razor and yes that is also pointed there.... that I had checked lol... I'm stumped...
Funny thing though I had originally Downloaded Runuo and had the server running there with no issue but could not get XML spawner to work with it so switched to this .

is it related to this issue?

It may be, I was just messing with a non staff player and when I logged out and back in I could not move it..... but till this happened it was just monsters.
will that fix the issue if it is ?

Im not sure, it sounds like this was fixed in the repro last night, I have never had it happen to myself so I am not sure what they did to fix it, but if you just recently downloaded the server and havent invested too much time changing things it might be worth trying with a fresh download.

Yeah I haven't done much to it yet just added a few scripts and modified a few others no big deal to pull the customs folder and uninstall and reinstall im assuming its the same link here on this site to DL the updated server
Post automatically merged:

Quasar, thank you very much, that was the issue..... appreciate it.

Last edited:
Back