ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
I have done this a few times now even uninstall UO Enhanced a couple times and moved directory to put it in my C: drive but just not doing this right but i am tired been up over 24 hrs now Just trying to get Our server up and running. I have put the DataPath.cs several ways to but getting an error of CS2021: File Name
'O:\ServUO-57\Ultima\*.cs' is empty, contains invalid characters, has a drive specification without an absolute path, or is too long
warning CS2008: No source files specified.

Attachments

• DataPath.cs
    2.7 KB · Views: 2
This isn't a data path issue; you're missing the entire source code contents of O:\ServUO-57\Ultima\

Not sure how I actually done it but I have deleted and uninstalled several things in last few hours going from RunUO to ServUO and reinstalling razor and UO Enhanced and Classic I am getting a bit lost with being a bit tired and making myself over whelmed but TY so very much will try both of these see if I can get it up within the hour lmao
OK I have the Server up and made my Admin Accnt put my ip and port still having issues getting Into Server Using Enhanced Razor. Do I have to use older version or what am I doing wrong now? TY in advanced

Last edited:
If you want to login with the Enhanced Client, you must also install the Classic Client.
RunUO / ServUO are only capable of reading Classic Client file formats.

Set your data path to the Classic Client, and launch/play with the Enhanced Client.
Make sure the version of the Classic Client you use has map files that match the Enhanced Client map files, or you will desync when moving around.

Back