Dan(Tasanar)

I am looking for a UOSALoader that works with the newest client as of this date. Looking for a respectable location to download from.

Thanks my friends!

Also, several AV applications will nuke UoSALoader as a Trojan as well. I had a booger of a time getting it even ON my machine before I could use it. LOL

SHOW.png

Yeah windows does not like that one. I would like to find one that does not flag like this. Will make people think twice before downloading from my website :(

This is a repack of the one I've been using for years.
That link was for a fresh download, so while I can't vouch for it 100% I can say this one has given me no problems.

Attachments

• UO SA Loader.zip
    3.8 KB · Views: 182
Windows defender keeps deleting it. Even if I shut it off to download, and then turn it back on, it nukes the main file. Is there a way to add an exception?

I only use windows defender it is on a brand new windows 10 computer. It is defender flagging it and removing it but I will add an exception.
[doublepost=1486656196][/doublepost]I updated the cheese file to my shards IP, newest SVN, will not connect. Are you using the newest EC client? Was updated yesterday on real UO.

SHOW.png

I edited the cheese.cfg, placed all 3 files in the Ehanced client folder, and double clicked the program file, it launched the EC but would post that warning and I saw nothing on the server end, like wrong password, ect. Seems to still go right to real UO servers.

hmm so what am I doing wrong?

I placed all files in the folder, updated the cheese, and double clicked the UOSALoader. Newest SVN.
[doublepost=1486657183][/doublepost]It is not just me either, none of my players can.

I can verify it is working on the latest EC client, I just logged on to my shard a few minutes ago using 4.0.57.1.

Windows Defender is a PAIN. It kept nuking it over and over and over. I finally just added the whole game directory to the exceptions list (as well as my download folder, cause it wouldn't even let me download it! LOL) Once it quit whisking it away before I could even see it, it worked fine.
[doublepost=1486657237][/doublepost]Check to make sure that the IP changes are sticking. Look to see in your console if you are actually getting the connection messages?

I edited the cheese.cfg, placed all 3 files in the Ehanced client folder, and double clicked the program file, it launched the EC but would post that warning and I saw nothing on the server end, like wrong password, ect. Seems to still go right to real UO servers.
are you signing into your server with account you've already made?

Yeah Zerodowned got on fine too. I still can't no matter what I try. Looking to see if newest windows defender on windows 10 is the issue, blocking the connection.

I could see when you guys logged on and tested for me. When I try I see nothing so it is definitely not communicating with my server. Has to be something on my end.
[doublepost=1486658443][/doublepost]I shut off firewall, turned off defender, tried as admin.
[doublepost=1486658937][/doublepost]The other guy testing too also just downloaded the whole EC client from UO. I never had the EC on my computer before today. Maybe they added in a file somewhere that is causing the issue?
[doublepost=1486659518][/doublepost]so @Swunk seemed to figure it out.

He send me msvcr71.dll I put it in my enhanced client folder, and it worked. Why is that?

Oh wow. I had a user that had an error naming that DLL. He kept telling me that client wouldn't launch and kept referencing that DLL in the error. That's really odd that you didn't get an error at all, outside of the client error. Glad you got it working!

I see in the latest build, it looks like grid is working in the backpacks / containers now. Prior to that, I had not seen it work properly.

Myself and that other player who could not get in just downloaded the EC from scratch today. Maybe before it downloaded with UO but is no longer needed? However the application needs it? All I can think off. I have no issues now. Thanks everyone!

I don't ever recall the original SALoader with cheese flagging as a virus..

I'll repost the rest in a better place..

Last edited:
I am experiencing the exact same problem. Maybe we are missing a steps somewhere. This is what I did:
1) Downloaded the sip file
2) Unzipped the file
3) Changed the cheese,cfg file to my IP address
4) Copied the three files to the Electronic Arts Ultima Online Enhanced folder
5) a) Double clicked the uo-ec loader. It loaded the real UO servers
b) Ran Razor and in the Load Client section pointed it to the file in 5a. My UO Data directory is where my server is and localhost as the server - I received the same Network Error above in Tasanar's post.

I'm sure there is a simple step I am missing (I hope).

Thanks for any help!

Hmm. I was was using the following file https://www.servuo.com/archive/uo-enhanced-launcher.828/
to run my ServUO with the Enhanced Client for about 10 days or so.
Today my Windows Defender found a Trojan virus and deleted the file.
When I follow the link and try downloading it again Windows Defender says
there is a virus and will not let me download it.
Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
Is there really a virus?
If so, is there an alternative to this file that I may use to run the EC?

Thanks!

To my understanding the issue is there's not enough record of that program being used
Along with it acting like what I assume a virus or Trojan would do - redirecting the natural path of a program to a different file.

All I can say is I've never encountered issues before with the EC launcher but I can't guarantee it hasn't been altered in some way

Sorry guys not to resurrect this post or anything...But I am having the same issue with EC that Tas is for some reason. When I try to log on to my test server after configuring the cheese to that IP/Port location it will load up the EC fine but in my console of the servuo it wont show that anyone is connecting...Any thoughts?

Hmm. I was was using the following file https://www.servuo.com/archive/uo-enhanced-launcher.828/
to run my ServUO with the Enhanced Client for about 10 days or so.
Today my Windows Defender found a Trojan virus and deleted the file.
When I follow the link and try downloading it again Windows Defender says
there is a virus and will not let me download it.
Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
Is there really a virus?
If so, is there an alternative to this file that I may use to run the EC?

Thanks!
Why not post on that thread by @argalep.
I have had no issues.

Back