1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd Graphical Issue - ServUO and SA

Discussion in 'Script Support' started by Isidor, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Isidor

Isidor New Member

Publish Number:
    Figured I'd post here and see if anyone has heard - or rather, seen - this peculiar bug.

Lightsources held by players display a very curious and odd animation issue on my current build of ServUO using Stygian Abyss. I'll be able to provide more details when I get home along with some video of the peculiar situation, but essentially the bug is as follows:

Players whom hold lightsources (lanterns, candles, torches) exhibit a very peculiar "running/walking" in place animation every step they take while holding them. This issue is only visible to other players/staff and not to their own client.

I've noticed this situation for a rather long time now, but never got around to addressing it other than narrowing it down to lightsources.

Anyone else have any similiar issues? As I said before, I'll provide extended details of my build, SA version and video as soon as possible.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Milva

Admin Moderator

Very old animation bug which started with the beginning of SA :)

3. Redmoon

Redmoon Active Member

Yes I have a custom mobile that holds a lantern, she "moonwalks"..I haven't found an answer to this either. (Client 7.0.34.6)