I notice there's an XMLSpawner file for OldDespise, but there are none for OldWrong ad OldShame. Where would those be found to dig them up and make them into their own XML files? In an old Trammel XML somewhere?

For that matter, should each dungeon be broken off into its own XML file?

It appears it actually still spawns them, but when you run the revamp generator, it then deletes them? Seems an odd way to set things up.

You have to think, these additions have to take into account an already spawned world for most cases. The initial spawners were in place before these new dungeons were ever released on EA. So if you spawn the world and don't want to setup the new dungeons, you can still use the old stuff.

Yes, it would. Such would also make things far easier to configure or recover on a dungeon-by-dungeon basis. At this point, I'm just working on breaking them down into separate trammel, trammelLostLands, trammelDungeons, trammelMondainsLegacy, Wrong, and Shame files.
[doublepost=1491961800][/doublepost]I also notice that new despise is duplicated: It exists in its own file as well as in the trammel file.

what also might be good for [createworld is breakdown the decoration...and everything else into there own seperate files and allow them to be spawned a litte at a time or them to be chosen to be spawned by the gump and add a pause in between if super big like a Stop{}; "would you like to continue" option for a little slower computers not to be spammed or a chance to catch up to the spawning of world creating

Back