How to use "XMLSPAWNS" output layout of my current map of all monsters?
Also how can I save my currently most reasonable construction and renovation, as well as all of the world ~!

If you're looking on how to use xmlspawner to save the spawns of your current map, here are the commands:

[XmlSpawnerSave <SpawnFile>

This will save all xmlspawners from the current map onto the filename you specify. Example: [XmlSpawnerSave MyFeluccaSpawns.xml

[XmlSpawnerSaveAll <SpawnFile>

This will save all xmlspawners from the entire world onto the filename you specify. Example: [XmlSpawnerSaveAll MyWorldSpawns.xml

Important to know this is just spawners and not necessarily all decorations and such.

Edit: Also just fyi there's an -amazing- resource posted in the ServUO archives of a .zip file containing a TON of xml how-to and tutorials in case I didn't answer everything you wanted to know -- basically anything you would want to know about xmlspawner. Here's the link: https://www.servuo.com/archive/the-ultimate-xmlspawner-how-to-guide-archive.150/

Last edited:
If you're looking on how to use xmlspawner to save the spawns of your current map, here are the commands:

This will save all xmlspawners from the current map onto the filename you specify. Example: [XmlSpawnerSave MyFeluccaSpawns.xml

This will save all xmlspawners from the entire world onto the filename you specify. Example: [XmlSpawnerSaveAll MyWorldSpawns.xml

Important to know this is just spawners and not necessarily all decorations and such.

Edit: Also just fyi there's an -amazing- resource posted in the ServUO archives of a .zip file containing a TON of xml how-to and tutorials in case I didn't answer everything you wanted to know -- basically anything you would want to know about xmlspawner. Here's the link: https://www.servuo.com/archive/the-ultimate-xmlspawner-how-to-guide-archive.150/
How to save the world that decorate it?
Decoration, signs, doors, teleports, and construction.

And I manually refreshed the monsters can't seem to save it?

And I manually refreshed the monsters can't seem to save it?
The [XmlSpawnerSaveAll command didn't work? It should've exported all your spawns into whatever filename you put when you did the command. The file should be in your ServUO\Spawns folder by default.

As for saving all decorations, doors, signs, etc i'm actually not sure if/how you can do that.

The [XmlSpawnerSaveAll command didn't work? It should've exported all your spawns into whatever filename you put when you did the command. The file should be in your ServUO\Spawns folder by default.

As for saving all decorations, doors, signs, etc i'm actually not sure if/how you can do that.
[XmlSpawnerSaveAll is correct,
Custom monster, I manually set, it cannot be saved!

Back