I was wondering...when your player/npc is tagged as innocent it will be highlighted as blue when you target, see or drag his health bar.
But I currently see his name as yellow on the OPL even though he is not invulnerable as you can see here (my npcs follow the exact same noto rules for players, and in the packets I can confirm the server says that Elisa is innocent/noto=1)
noto.png
Blue overhead name and highlight but the OPL still yellow (my char accesslevel is player)
If I spoof the notoriety and force it to be Ally/noto=2 the OPL name is still yellow
For any other notoriety value the behavior is correct (gray for criminals, red for murderers, orange for enemies and green for party)
And my client reputation system hues is the default ones

I've never used any UO expansion and now I'm trying to use the OPL
I know I can change the name hue by just inserting some html but is this behavior correct?

Sorry for the newbish question :x
Thanks

Last edited:
BaseVendor has yellow name by default if i remember right, so you would have to go check in the BaseVendor file and find the namehue section.

This happens with every mobile, not only BaseVendors
Players, Guards, Vendors, creatures...Every mobile follow the same notoriety rules
noto.png
As I said, both MobileMoving and MobileIncoming packets are sending the innocent notoriety value (1)
The question is...is this normal or I'm experiencing something wrong ?

Back