Awesome and useful script for those who want a clean backpack in one simple command. Thanks for this Tresdni.

Personal I'm going to change the random metal,bright,pink etc hues to one color for players to be able to recognize the pouches easier.

What is the point of the Organization Pouch if you don't need it in your backpack for the command to work?

The organization pouch is what your items get organized into. I made it a new container type, so players do not sell them to vendors.

Correct. It deletes any empty or old ones, and organizes your items into new ones, so players cannot create infinite number of items by spamming the command.

You don't need to hold any organization pouches at all for the command.

Those "pouches" that the items are organized into are actually organization pouches, just renamed for organization :)

Linq requires you to compile with .net 4.0 (which you should be doing anyways). It shouldn't delete anything, you should find those items in your misc bag, unless they are blessed or insured, they shouldn't be moved at all. Hard for me to tell, I don't use them at all.

I'm not sure why this script doesn't have this set up by default, but it organizes newbied items instead of ignoring them. It should probably ignore them.

This script is the main idea of "organizeme". You must change the code for your own needs (like what you told about ignore newbie items). There's a lot of bugs that you need to fix too, like if you are overweight you will lost items, put a pouch inside another pouch and it will be lost too, etc. But that's a great idea and I'm using it ;)

Back