Hi everyone,

Basically I am trying to figure out if there is a clean dump available that basically just cuts out all the expansions from loading and will start players in the original Ultima Online world, when there was only Trammel.

Specifically I am hoping that all the old dungeons will be available and structured in their standard setup.

The only way I can think of to achieve this from what I have seen is to remap all the current Trammel Dungeons to Felucca.

I can handle modifying the rulesets and all that, but I was just curious if there is a dump available that would set things up more like the original UO, or as close as possible to it.

Thanks in advance =]
Post automatically merged:

Just so everyone knows I was able to do this by modifying the all the teleporters in Trammel to have them forward players to Feluccia Dungeons instead of Trammel.

Does anyone have a full list of all the dungeons that are normally accessible from Trammel?

Also, is there an easy way to move through all the Spawners in the game one by one to set them all up individually?

Last edited:
You really did it the hard way. You could have just had everyone start in Fel and remove access to the other facets. Project done.

Restoring the normal trees / foliage for the Fel map is a matter of changing one value in MapDefinitions.cs.

Thanks Falkor, I didn't realize this is possible, but actually I realized there are nice benefits to having felucca dungeons and trammel open world that allow me to manage things well and have restricted pvp setup easily. But yeah this would have been way easier lol....

if you use one of the servuo releases that supports expansions set the expansion to None and that gives you a base uo

You really did it the hard way. You could have just had everyone start in Fel and remove access to the other facets. Project done.

Restoring the normal trees / foliage for the Fel map is a matter of changing one value in MapDefinitions.cs.
Your way is a little more, strait to it... But I did something a little different to get the Season for Felucca to Summer.
Not sure why I did it this way but I did.

Server Startup:
using System;

namespace Server.StartUp
{
    public class ServerStartUp
    {
        public static void Initialize()
        {
            #region Seasons
            /* --- Set Season for Felucca on StartUP ---
                *   Spring      = 0
                *   Summer      = 1
                *   Autumn/Fall = 2
                *   Winter      = 3
                *   Desolation  = 4
            */
            Map.Felucca.Season = 1;
            Console.ForegroundColor = ConsoleColor.Cyan;
            Console.WriteLine("The Season for Felucca has been set to Summer.");
            Console.ResetColor();
            #endregion
        }
    }
}

With this you can also add other things to it, to have them set on server startup.

Changing the 4 in this line in mapdefinitions.cs to match your Trammel definition will indeed change the season in Fel, nothing else required.
Code:
RegisterMap( 0, 0, 0, 7168, 4096, 4, "Felucca",        MapRules.FeluccaRules );

The seasons in my mapdefinitions.cs are already dynamic for all facets, based on the real-life date. Of course I don't use Winter since it looks so bad but the others work out nicely.

Back