Ok, I have searched for my answers on the forums, and everybody knows that if you don't put in the right words you are not going to find what you want. That is what this post is all about.

I am using a new install of ServUO I downloaded 3 days ago with OWLTR 4.0 for Pub 54. And getting the following errors:

Code:
Compile Server for Windows
Press any key to continue . . .
Could Not Find C:\Documents and Settings\Johnny\Desktop\ServUO-master\ServUO.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Johnny\Desktop\ServUO-master>C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\csc.exe /win32icon:
"C:\Documents and Settings\Johnny\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\servuo.ico" /r:"C:\Documents and Settings\Johnny\Desktop\
ServUO-master\Ultima.dll" /target:exe /out:"C:\Documents and Settings\Johnny\Desktop\ServUO-master\ServUO.exe" /recurse:
"C:\Documents and Settings\Johnny\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\*.cs" /d:ServUO /d:NEWTIMERS /nowarn:0618 /debug /nologo/optimize /unsafe
Server\BaseVendor.cs(9,14): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Engines' does not exist in the namespace 'Server' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Server\BaseVendor.cs(10,14): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Regions' does not exist in the namespace 'Server' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Server\BaseVendor.cs(11,14): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Factions' does not exist in the namespace 'Server' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Server\BaseVendor.cs(12,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'daat99' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Server\BaseVendor.cs(25,37): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BaseCreature' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Server\Network\Packets.cs(305,32): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BuyItemState' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Server\Network\Packets.cs(334,36): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BuyItemState' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Server\Network\Packets.cs(385,44): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BuyItemState' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Server\Network\Packets.cs(416,56): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SellItemState' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Server\BaseVendor.cs(29,27): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SBInfo' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Server\BaseVendor.cs(48,18): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'NpcGuild' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Server\BaseVendor.cs(805,11): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'GenericBuyInfo' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Server\BaseVendor.cs(819,39): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BuyItemResponse' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Server\BaseVendor.cs(819,83): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BuyItemResponse' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Server\BaseVendor.cs(916,54): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BuyItemResponse' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Server\BaseVendor.cs(1150,56): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SellItemResponse' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Server\Interfaces.cs(32,37): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BuyItemResponse' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Server\Interfaces.cs(33,38): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SellItemResponse' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Make sure the scripts you merged with have all the proper references
i.e.
Code:
using daat99;

If you use Visual Studio 2015 (its free,) you will be able to actually see all of the errors in real time and find what "using xxx;" you need to add to the top of the script to kill the errors.

thanks
[doublepost=1474077878][/doublepost]ok, used VS, but still getting the same errors. is there a new nowarn number I should be using? Right now it is 0618.

Back