Yeah it doesn't seem to want to interact with the Orion client..
I have a feeling it will require source. its probably always looking for the client.exe process. So either find a way to rename the Orion client as client.exe or rewrite pandora to look for orion but i also noticed the client name in task manager after running is related to your orion profile and character name. not sure how that works but im not sure even if i manage to overcome this that it will be a universal solution for all... getting late now and ive had my face in scripts for like 7 hours now so ill attempt to attack this later this week and report back

Hi there new to Pandora's box. I went to the downloads and The 5.1.2 download is corrupt and doesn't unzip. Is there another place to get it? Also is there any way to get it to work with Ruins and Riches? I tried an earlier version of Pandoras and when I chose the "Game" folder which contains the client it kept telling me I had chose the wrong folder. I even renamed the ClassicUO client to client.exe and still couldnt get it to run. Any ideas? Thanks

It must be something on your end - I just downloaded it and unarchived it with no problems.
Try this one. Same files (5.1.2), I just zipped them and attached.

Attachments

• Pandora.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 34
Back