demented submitted a new resource:

Pandora's Box Source - Pandora's Box source code -doesnt read new UOP format

This is Pnadora's Box version 3.0.0.5 Source code files...It still reads older client files but not the new *.UOP file format.

After much delibration with Zero down and using the LegacyMulConverter i was able to convert the UOP files to MULs and Pandora was working again. As Zerodown suggested..

This is a Temporary Fix of coarse...

Read more about this resource...

So when reading this- not everyone would be a scripter/coder- could you explain just a touch more how this would be used? Are the converted UOP files added into the Pandora's box 3 or? :)

So when reading this- not everyone would be a scripter/coder- could you explain just a touch more how this would be used? Are the converted UOP files added into the Pandora's box 3 or? :)
Once you Download the Converted UOP Files...which are now Just MUL Files...you add the MUL Files to your Client Folder which is or should be in "Program Files\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic\" folder. or same location as Client.exe..is located..(All same location)

Once this is done...you then Should be able to just run Pandora's Box.which will now just read the MUL Files instead of trying to read the UOP Files =)

Hope this was a better explanation and anyone needing help pls feel free to ask =)

Finally had the chance to check this out- =Using the Pandora's Box 3 which I had- works great with current higher client :) Only thing I see in travel is the a few of the towns look "almost" like they are on water-but with travel there its correct in the town. Thanks for sharing this as it's so nice not needing another lower client for it :)

Finally had the chance to check this out- =Using the Pandora's Box 3 which I had- works great with current higher client :) Only thing I see in travel is the a few of the towns look "almost" like they are on water-but with travel there its correct in the town. Thanks for sharing this as it's so nice not needing another lower client for it :)
Glad to here you finaly had a chance to Milva..and glad to here you got it working =)...No problem at all I try to help where i can =)

Just added the converted UOP files. Now seeing SA art stuff. I'm also seeing quite a few NoDraws & incorrect art/ItemIDs

Open the UOP folder in your game folder and point your new profile to that url worked for me ::)

Was wondring if anyone has working Server Side scripts for Pandora's Box, want to add it in for my gm's but have not been able to find the server scripts that will enable me to have the connect to the server with pandora's box

I have sent demented a msg to see if maybe he would have the time to update the above Converted UOP files :)

how do I load pandoras to a custom shard map?
and can I have more than one pandoras loaded even though I only run one at a time?

Sir, I have compiled your version but cannot get the boxserversetup exe to run, any help would be appreciated, Im running ServUO 54, here is my error message

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at BoxServerSetup.Setup.Copy(String from, String to) in H:\UOFolder\ReStart10-1-2020\Tools\pandoras\Voxpire version 4.0\Pandora-master\Source\BoxServerSetup\Setup.cs:line 190
at BoxServerSetup.Setup.PerformInstall(ProgressBar pBar) in H:\UOFolder\ReStart10-1-2020\Tools\pandoras\Voxpire version 4.0\Pandora-master\Source\BoxServerSetup\Setup.cs:line 143
at BoxServerSetup.S5_Install.S5_Install_ValidateStep(Object sender, CancelEventArgs e) in H:\UOFolder\ReStart10-1-2020\Tools\pandoras\Voxpire version 4.0\Pandora-master\Source\BoxServerSetup\S5_Install.cs:line 87
at TSWizards.BaseStep.OnValidateStep(CancelEventArgs e)
at TSWizards.BaseStep.OnNext()
at TSWizards.BaseWizard.OnNextClicked(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.8.4250.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
BoxServerSetup
Assembly Version: 1.0.7612.35171
Win32 Version: 1.0.7612.35171
CodeBase: file:///H:/UOFolder/ReStart10-1-2020/Tools/pandoras/Voxpire%20version%204.0/Pandora-master/Build/BoxServer/BoxServerSetup.exe
TSWizards
Assembly Version: 1.1.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.1.0.0
CodeBase: file:///H:/UOFolder/ReStart10-1-2020/Tools/pandoras/Voxpire%20version%204.0/Pandora-master/Build/BoxServer/TSWizards.DLL
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.8.4250.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.8.4200.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.8.4220.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Has there ever been an update to this? I know BlackBox was a good alternative in the works but seems to have died with no working links now. Pandora is so far out of date and doesn't show up most of what is in ServUO. It works well still just wondering if there is an updated version anyone is aware of or how to get it to show all the new stuff over the last 5+ years added to ServUO.

I haven't seen an update at all :( so far all you could do was add an item in game and then change the id- or script it

Reactions: ExX
Back