ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
Hello,
First of all, I'd like to thank everyone for servuo, I've been playing in Sonoma quite a while back(20 years),
and this is just fantastic, even playing solo there's no match for Ultima Online :)

After downloading servuo-57.1, I've been playing a bard tamer, tamed a cu sidhe, trained him with AI and Chiv.
Here goes the questions...

1. (I think after pet training) if I get close to my cu while PvM my cu attacks me.
Maybe this is due to the Chiv and my player flagged as gray(if I click my char the name is shown in gray, even the new created ones)
Is there any solution to this problem?

2. When I cast invisibility spell on myself, or go through a moongate, the char stays invisible permanantly.
This makes the game pretty easy(no trouble going around dungeons full of mobs, tame GD without being attacked) until I type [unhide.
But just to make the game more interesting, is there a way to turn off this auto-invisible option?

Are you playing on your staff player or did you start a player account? Just asking since you are using [unhide to solve your invis issue!
I don't know the difference between the two, but I initially created an account name with password, and logging in everytime I play.
(By the way, even after the invis spell worn off and doesn't show on buff/debuff after a few minutes, the char is still invisible(grayish))

You are on your staff/admin account, just start another account, and play from that account to enjoy game as a player! when on, type [helpinfo this exposes all commands available to your access level, as a player you have maybe 4 or so commands, as a admin, you have the keys to the kingdom, not to mention as staff, many systems will not effect you like a player, better to have both accounts, one to run the server and one to play the server!

You are on your staff/admin account, just start another account, and play from that account to enjoy game as a player! when on, type [helpinfo this exposes all commands available to your access level, as a player you have maybe 4 or so commands, as a admin, you have the keys to the kingdom, not to mention as staff, many systems will not effect you like a player, better to have both accounts, one to run the server and one to play the server!
Wow, thx a lot!!!
Now I can enjoy it more!!!

Last edited:
Back