1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pet Breeding System for latest ServUO

Discussion in 'ServUO Discussion' started by Yvan Major, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Yvan Major

Yvan Major Member

HI all, i know some good scripters were able to make a "working" pet breeding system with latest ServUO and i would like to get something like this for my personnal server.

I am an electrician so basically i can do/modify some things but not enough knowledge to create such a thing from scratch. I've searched everywhere and unable to find anything.

Like i said i am not able to create a full working pet breeding script, this is not my profession in life but i do respect the people that are able to do this and so i am willing to pay to get one working since others are paying me to do electricity :)

2. Milva

Admin Moderator

3. Yvan Major

Yvan Major Member

4. Milva

Admin Moderator

Awesome! :) maybe since it needed updating you could post what you needed to do? I really did like this taming system was fun

5. Yvan Major

Yvan Major Member

Actually only the SmallTamingBOD do not drop, not sure why but i have an idea.
    I removed however the BioEngeneering system from it.
    I have it compiling correctly, can create the large and small Taming BOD from admin command and they work correctly.
    I reworked the Animal Trainer to give them but it only drop one when it's a large.
    All the PlayerMobile and BaseCreature work and are revamped (Thanks to @PyrO)
    All levelling/Breeding system work but may need updating.
    My files are not separate, they are merged in the repo to fit the working actual BOD's method.

What i am working on actually is add rewards like Tamer's Sandals that add +1, +3 or +5 to max Animal Taming cap so it's better when you add harder taming creatures you can go to 125. (That has been fixed with the help of @Tasanar )

But well like i said b4, i am working like i can because this is not my profession but i am Learning fast when i get help :D
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 9, 2017 at 11:31 PM ---
    One of the taming BOD reward i worked on.
    http://hpics.li/bd8e6ce

#5 Yvan Major, Dec 9, 2017 at 3:54 PM
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2017 at 11:29 PM
    • Two Thumbs Up Two Thumbs Up x 1