HI all, i know some good scripters were able to make a "working" pet breeding system with latest ServUO and i would like to get something like this for my personnal server.

I am an electrician so basically i can do/modify some things but not enough knowledge to create such a thing from scratch. I've searched everywhere and unable to find anything.

Like i said i am not able to create a full working pet breeding script, this is not my profession in life but i do respect the people that are able to do this and so i am willing to pay to get one working since others are paying me to do electricity :)

Awesome! :) maybe since it needed updating you could post what you needed to do? I really did like this taming system was fun

Awesome! :) maybe since it needed updating you could post what you needed to do? I really did like this taming system was fun
Actually only the SmallTamingBOD do not drop, not sure why but i have an idea.
I removed however the BioEngeneering system from it.
I have it compiling correctly, can create the large and small Taming BOD from admin command and they work correctly.
I reworked the Animal Trainer to give them but it only drop one when it's a large.
All the PlayerMobile and BaseCreature work and are revamped (Thanks to @PyrO)
All levelling/Breeding system work but may need updating.
My files are not separate, they are merged in the repo to fit the working actual BOD's method.

What i am working on actually is add rewards like Tamer's Sandals that add +1, +3 or +5 to max Animal Taming cap so it's better when you add harder taming creatures you can go to 125. (That has been fixed with the help of @Tasanar )

But well like i said b4, i am working like i can because this is not my profession but i am Learning fast when i get help :D
[doublepost=1512880314][/doublepost]One of the taming BOD reward i worked on.
http://hpics.li/bd8e6ce

Last edited:
Back