I realize Im bumping an old thread here However, I need some direction. I am using the version of this system Milva posted with the Evo Mounts. The only way I can get Evo Creatures to gain EP is with Dust or Training on a TrainingElemental. Anyone know why this is or what causes this?

Problem with Evo's- the stronger they get the stronger mobs you need to work them on. Not sure which mobs you have tried so far, but I can remember so many taking them against (or party) against mobs as Slasher of Veils and Medusa :) so maybe try different mobs to see how this works?

Doesn't matter what Staff/Player uses an Evo to attack. It doesn't gain EP only a TrainingElemental rewards EP

I changed nothing and drag and dropped your system into a the Latest ServUO version freshly downloaded.
[doublepost=1499184833][/doublepost]After extensive testing I found I needed to attack a creature with 1000 hp or more just to hope for 8-20 EP a hit.
This was absurd to me so I went into the EvoSpec files for each EVO and tuned the EpMinDivisor/EpMaxDivisor as I found this bit of code in the BaseEvo.cs file.

Code:
if ( bc.Controlled != true )
                    m_Ep += Utility.RandomMinMax( 5 + ( bc.HitsMax ) / m_EpMinDivisor, 5 + ( bc.HitsMax ) / m_EpMaxDivisor );
                    // IE: (Vorpal Bunny)                      ( 5 + (    2000    ) / m_EpMinDivisor, 5 + (    2000    ) / m_EpMaxDivisor );
                    // IE: (Ostard Mount LvL 5)           ( 5 + (    2000    ) /       160     , 5 + (    2000    ) /       20       );
                    // IE: (TOTAL)                                   ( 17.5 , 55 );

Using that as a bases I now have Dragons set as follows

Hatched - Min = 10 / Max = 5 | (5 + [250] / [10], 5 + [250] / [5]) = (5 + 25 , 5 + 50) = ( 30 , 55 ) EP Per Hit
Stage 1 - Min 20 / Max = 10 | (5 + [250] / [20], 5 + [250] / [10]) = (5 + 12.5 , 5 + 25) = ( 17.5, 30 ) EP Per Hit
Stage 2 - Min 30 / Max = 15 | (5 + [250] / [30], 5 + [250] / [15]) = (5 + 8.3 , 5 + 16.6) = ( 13.3, 21.6 ) EP Per Hit
Stage 3 - Min 40 / Max = 20 | (5 + [250] / [40], 5 + [250] / [20]) = (5 + 6.25 , 5 + 12.5) = ( 11.25, 17.5 ) EP Per Hit
Stage 4 - Min 50 / Max = 25 | (5 + [250] / [50], 5 + [250] / [25]) = (5 + 5 , 5 + 10) = ( 10, 15 ) EP Per Hit
Stage 5 - Min 60 / Max = 30 | (5 + [250] / [60], 5 + [250] / [30]) = (5 + 4.2 , 5 + 8.3) = ( 9.2, 13.3 ) EP Per Hit
Stage 6 - Min 120 / Max = 60 | (5 + [250] / [120], 5 + [250] / [60]) = (5 + 2 , 5 + 4.2) = ( 7, 9.2 ) EP Per Hit (Doesnt matter at this stage but made it higher anyway)

Uses these I can train on something as weak as a 250hp creature such as a Drake. However training on Larger more powerful creatures still Levels your Evo Faster.

Last edited:
Evo's are not suppose to level up to fast, but hey if this works for you then that's great :) Hope you don't have to many evo's in a short time running your server, they can wipe out most mobs pretty fast.

Evo's are not suppose to level up to fast, but hey if this works for you then that's great :) Hope you don't have to many evo's in a short time running your server, they can wipe out most mobs pretty fast.

Indeed its why im currently in the process of turn them down to my liking so they act more like max skills/stat creatures think of them as tamable Paragons that evo and at max level are pretty much a wild paragon

I have this xantos package, if you don't mind not having the mercenary
You could test this package out also- has quite a few evo's which I had added
Need this Utilities package also (Evo Package and this all go into the Custom Folder

I dont know where im going wrong with this,

1601402359273.png

They changed a lot from Pub 57 to the latest release, one being the era stuff and such, which effects mobiles, those three errors, remove has breath, for the other two cast or convert to int, not sure what the code looks like in that system but the errors are pretty consistent to others I've seen pertaining to the changes in ServUO!

I am trying to run it with an older version of ServUO, anyone has the fixes for those errors?

+ Custom/EVO System/AI/EvoArcherAI.cs:
CS0115: Line 24: 'EvoArcherAI.EndPickTarget(Mobile, Mobile, OrderType)': no suitable method found to override

+ Custom/EVO System/BaseEvo.cs:
CS0508: Line 265: 'BaseEvo.Damage(int, Mobile)': return type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'BaseCreature.Damage(int, Mobile)'

+ Custom/EVO System/BaseMountEvo.cs:
CS0508: Line 273: 'BaseEvoMount.Damage(int, Mobile)': return type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'BaseCreature.Damage(int, Mobile)'

Thanks!

I am trying to run it with an older version of ServUO, anyone has the fixes for those errors?

+ Custom/EVO System/AI/EvoArcherAI.cs:
CS0115: Line 24: 'EvoArcherAI.EndPickTarget(Mobile, Mobile, OrderType)': no suitable method found to override

+ Custom/EVO System/BaseEvo.cs:
CS0508: Line 265: 'BaseEvo.Damage(int, Mobile)': return type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'BaseCreature.Damage(int, Mobile)'

+ Custom/EVO System/BaseMountEvo.cs:
CS0508: Line 273: 'BaseEvoMount.Damage(int, Mobile)': return type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'BaseCreature.Damage(int, Mobile)'

Thanks!
bump still trying to figure this out myself. about to start uncommenting and see where that takes me
Post automatically merged:

C:\Users\user\Desktop\ServUO-master\Scripts\Custom\Xanthos\EVO System\AI\EvoBerserkAI.cs(15,23): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BerserkAI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [C:\Users\user\Desktop\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
C:\Users\user\Desktop\ServUO-master\Scripts\Custom\Xanthos\EVO System\AI\EvoBerserkAI.cs(39,24): error CS0115: 'EvoBerserkAI.DoOrderGuard()': no suitable method found to override [C:\Users\user\Desktop\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
C:\Users\user\Desktop\ServUO-master\Scripts\Custom\Xanthos\EVO System\BaseEvo.cs(265,24): error CS0508: 'BaseEvo.Damage(int, Mobile)': return type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'BaseCreature.Damage(int, Mobile)' [C:\Users\user\Desktop\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
C:\Users\user\Desktop\ServUO-master\Scripts\Custom\Xanthos\EVO System\BaseMountEvo.cs(273,24): error CS0508: 'BaseEvoMount.Damage(int, Mobile)': return type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'BaseCreature.Damage(int, Mobile)' [C:\Users\user\Desktop\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
1 Warning(s)
4 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:06.67

I was able to comment out the endpick and hasbreath stuff on all the AIs and Creatures and Ive got it down to 4 from like 50 something errors.

So if youre still with us and youre trying to clear some of the errors you can do as I did and just // out

//public override void EndPickTarget( Mobile from, Mobile target, OrderType order )
//{
// Mobile oldTarget = m_Mobile.ControlTarget;
// OrderType oldOrder = order;

// base.EndPickTarget( from, target, order );

// if ( OrderType.Attack == order && target is PlayerMobile && !m_CanAttackPlayers )
// {
// Not allowed to attack players so reset what was changed by EndPickTarget
// m_Mobile.ControlTarget = oldTarget;
// m_Mobile.ControlOrder = oldOrder;
// }
//}

as well as the Has.Breath lines on all the mounts and creatures

Last edited:
update i had this working until i said all guard me then crash. sidelined it in favor of other projects but still want evos if anyone has figured it out

For the has breath see:

I have FS and Xanthos on my shard, have not fully tested them but so far have not had an issue, using Pub57.

Back