We're having a discussion on our server about how this must works

The stat cap of (i.e.) a GD is 225 and that GD with STR 691 - DEX 115 - INT 280, after 3 weeks of doom has not gain a single point in dex.

There's a real cap? It's a bug in ours script? It's bad luck?

691+115+280=1086. Just a bit above the default stat cap. Further, I think individual stats have caps as well. (Something like 125 or 150 there by default) Not sure how to access the individual stat caps, but for all stats, just set the creature's
StatCap = XXX;

I really would like the stat caps to be rather more configurable than they are by default.
[doublepost=1492928420][/doublepost]Alrighty, it looks like there's no 'specific' dex, int, str caps, but in SkillChecks.cs it checks StatCap in PlayerCaps.cfg, which is set to 125 for players. Unfortunately, the way it is set up is terrible for configurabiity, since it's not inherited from the creature itself.
[doublepost=1492936617][/doublepost]See this thread here, I made a branch and pull, which you can see what I did.

Last edited:
Yes thank you, but I'm looking for an answer with some math, just to understand how exactly works the gain of the stats of pets and its cap to 125

Back