Hello! I'm having a weird issue (that I'm sure is something very simple I can't think about) with multis.
I added a PrisonerCamp on the map with an admin account
1618216729353.png1618216756893.png

But I cannot see it with my player account O_O

The client is the same, files are exactly the same. If I log out from the admin account and I log in with the player account the statics part from the BaseCamp multi are simply not visible, but they are there since they are unpassable and the player can't walk through.

Can someone enlighten me on why is this happening? :D

Thanks a lot!

No, I didn't, but...aren't prisoner camps supposed to spawn randomly on the map and be visible to players? They are not static in the global interface, I don't think you can freeze those. You can't even remove those.

Edit: I tried anyway, just to see, and you can't freeze those. :(

edit2: anyway the files are exactly the same. So I don't think is about freezing the map XD but thanks for the answer!
Post automatically merged:

I even tried to open Add command to players, and I added PrisonerCamp with player account. But still... I can see that with Admin account, but not with the player one... It's a mystery for me O_O

Ok, I tried to change AccessLevel to a player account from Player to Gamemaster....and now he sees it O_O. And if I take him back to player level the camp disappears again....
In PrisonerCamp code there is nothing referred to AccessLevel...
I'm lost indeed....

Ok my bad....
In BaseCamp there is Visible = false.
In other camps there is a Visible = true that overwrite that. In PrisonerCamp there is not.
I wonder why o_O.

Now it's fixed.
thanks! Bye!

Last edited:
Back