I'm working on giving players the option to have Human, Elf or Gargoyle player vendors for their homes. I have everything working perfectly except for 1 thing. While the Elf vendors will show elven hair at the beginning, changing it reverts the hair to Human. Gargoyle head & facial horns work perfectly, as does human hair & beards. The elves on the other hand are being extremely stubborn. I cant see what the problem is.. Any help would be nice.

Attachments

• PlayerVendorGumps.cs
    56.9 KB · Views: 5
Have you compared this script with CharacterCreation.cs? I say this because all those values and code are already setup and defined in there.

Yes I have and also those in RaceDefinitions. The Elf hair worked on the vendors before I added Gargoyles, just not after.

I imagine it would, yes since it worked before I added them & swapping the modified fileout for a fresh, unmodifed one has the elf hair working properly as well. It just doesnt work after the Gargoyle coding is added. And its the ONLY part that doesnt work.

Okay so it's how the Gargoyle code is being added that's causing the issue. The Garg and humans still work, just Elf hair is screwed...are any of the human or garg properties showing on the elf vendors? Or are they totally bald, but still elves?

So odd the Gargoyle would mess it up :) Wondering just a thought, if testing this with a runuo server maybe there needs to be a code added for-- if race?

Humans show as Human w/ correct hues, Gargoyles show as Gargoyle w/ correct hues & Elves show as Elves w/ correct hues. Human hair on humans, head & facial horns on male Gargs, head horns on female gargs. The elves show Elven hair when you change race to them, its only when you try to change the hair style that the hair reverts to Human. That is literally the ONLY crossover there is. This is being done on a ForkUO server, so everything should be in place. The coding should be working, it just isnt.

Back