Looking for a poker game script. My mates and I want to gamble our fortunes of gold on the whim of fate. IF anyone has working scripts or even a script that needs update, or even the name of a poker script that you remember that I can research pls let me know.

I did a search in custom releases with no luck. Not much luck in RunUO search either.

Thanks!

I second this... if anyone has a "non vita-next" version of poker please share!
this one attached requires plaermobile edits

Attachments

• poker.rar
    22.1 KB · Views: 48
Here is the poker script I've been sitting on for a year or two now. I promised the guy I would never give it out but recently got permission to let it go. Hope this helps man.

Attachments

• POKER from Buttmeister.7z
    42.8 KB · Views: 72
Here is the poker script I've been sitting on for a year or two now. I promised the guy I would never give it out but recently got permission to let it go. Hope this helps man.
When it says in the instructions.txt not to use the Admin account I assume it refers to not using it for playing poker? Unless the scripter added specific commands for player characters.

Thank you!!
When it says in the instructions.txt not to use the Admin account I assume it refers to not using it for playing poker? Unless the scripter added specific commands for player characters.

Would be a very bad system if staff could use the poker table haha, access level needs to be player or VIP i think to use it. If you try get on with a staff account it will either break the shard or throw an error message I think.

Thank you!!

Would be a very bad system if staff could use the poker table haha, access level needs to be player or VIP i think to use it. If you try get on with a staff account it will either break the shard or throw an error message I think.
I may have been a bit unclear.
In any case; use the Admin account to set everything up (props, dealer, seats).

I've set it up on my (private) server and it works fine. Although you'll need human players, of course.
And change the ExitLlocation in props, hehe.

Back