poker or texas hold'em

Visam

Mar 19, 2015
From wherever I originally got it:
1. [add PokerDealer
2. Props poker dealer, Set it like the .jpeg image
3. USE ONLY PLAYER CHARACTERS! DO NOT USE ADMINS AT ALL!!!!! AT ALLL!!!!!
4. Thats right, do not use your admin at all.
5.[addpokerseat, target dealer and add your seats.
6. now click active and your set.
poker props.jpg

Quasar

Oct 26, 2018
the link Milva posted does not seem to be working, but I did find this file that may work. Not any part of this was written or edited by me, I just happened to find it in a gethub repository.

Attachments

Reactions: ParanoiaPhD

ParanoiaPhD

May 2, 2019
California
www.iceyou.org
Shard Name
Central USA
COOL I'm going to try it right now... I wonder if it will work!
Post automatically merged:

C#:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 5 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
 + UOFTexasHoldem-master/Exporting/PokerExport.cs:
    CS0246: Line 11: The type or namespace name 'VitaNex' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 12: The type or namespace name 'VitaNex' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 13: The type or namespace name 'VitaNex' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 + UOFTexasHoldem-master/Gumps/PokerBetGump.cs:
    CS0246: Line 7: The type or namespace name 'VitaNex' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 8: The type or namespace name 'VitaNex' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 14: The type or namespace name 'DialogGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 33: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0115: Line 33: 'PokerBetGump.CompileLayout(SuperGumpLayout)': no suitable method found to override
 + UOFTexasHoldem-master/Gumps/PokerTableGump.cs:
    CS0246: Line 8: The type or namespace name 'VitaNex' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 9: The type or namespace name 'VitaNex' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 14: The type or namespace name 'ListGump<>' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 64: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 121: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0115: Line 53: 'PokerTableGump.CompileList(List<PokerPlayer>)': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 64: 'PokerTableGump.CompileLayout(SuperGumpLayout)': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 120: 'PokerTableGump.CompileEntryLayout(SuperGumpLayout, int, int, int, int, PokerPlayer)': no suitable method found to override
 + UOFTexasHoldem-master/Gumps/PokerWebsiteGump.cs:
    CS0246: Line 7: The type or namespace name 'VitaNex' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 14: The type or namespace name 'DialogGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 28: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0115: Line 28: 'PokerWebsiteGump.CompileLayout(SuperGumpLayout)': no suitable method found to override
 + UOFTexasHoldem-master/PokerDealer.cs:
    CS0246: Line 11: The type or namespace name 'VitaNex' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.
This doesn't look that bad it might be fixable? this is from using the UOFTexasHoldem-master poker file

ParanoiaPhD

May 2, 2019
California
www.iceyou.org
Shard Name
Central USA
so that's what that means. COOL THANKS
Post automatically merged:

so the latest version of vita-nex 2.0 didn't work on latest version of servuo… there ere errors... so poker a no go... I dond wanna hijack this thread anymore. lol

Last edited: