for the life of me i can not remember how to make the poker dealer active . any help would be happy to have .. thanks.

From wherever I originally got it:
1. [add PokerDealer
2. Props poker dealer, Set it like the .jpeg image
3. USE ONLY PLAYER CHARACTERS! DO NOT USE ADMINS AT ALL!!!!! AT ALLL!!!!!
4. Thats right, do not use your admin at all.
5.[addpokerseat, target dealer and add your seats.
6. now click active and your set.
poker props.jpg

hey guys... uhhh… would you mind posting the scripts? I can't find an active link anywhere... I searched hard for like 10 minutes. PRETTY PLEASE! :)

the link Milva posted does not seem to be working, but I did find this file that may work. Not any part of this was written or edited by me, I just happened to find it in a gethub repository.

Attachments

• UOFTexasHoldem-master.zip
    62.4 KB · Views: 71
COOL I'm going to try it right now... I wonder if it will work!
Post automatically merged:

C#:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 5 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
 + UOFTexasHoldem-master/Exporting/PokerExport.cs:
    CS0246: Line 11: The type or namespace name 'VitaNex' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 12: The type or namespace name 'VitaNex' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 13: The type or namespace name 'VitaNex' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 + UOFTexasHoldem-master/Gumps/PokerBetGump.cs:
    CS0246: Line 7: The type or namespace name 'VitaNex' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 8: The type or namespace name 'VitaNex' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 14: The type or namespace name 'DialogGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 33: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0115: Line 33: 'PokerBetGump.CompileLayout(SuperGumpLayout)': no suitable method found to override
 + UOFTexasHoldem-master/Gumps/PokerTableGump.cs:
    CS0246: Line 8: The type or namespace name 'VitaNex' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 9: The type or namespace name 'VitaNex' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 14: The type or namespace name 'ListGump<>' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 64: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 121: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0115: Line 53: 'PokerTableGump.CompileList(List<PokerPlayer>)': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 64: 'PokerTableGump.CompileLayout(SuperGumpLayout)': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 120: 'PokerTableGump.CompileEntryLayout(SuperGumpLayout, int, int, int, int, PokerPlayer)': no suitable method found to override
 + UOFTexasHoldem-master/Gumps/PokerWebsiteGump.cs:
    CS0246: Line 7: The type or namespace name 'VitaNex' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 14: The type or namespace name 'DialogGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 28: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0115: Line 28: 'PokerWebsiteGump.CompileLayout(SuperGumpLayout)': no suitable method found to override
 + UOFTexasHoldem-master/PokerDealer.cs:
    CS0246: Line 11: The type or namespace name 'VitaNex' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

This doesn't look that bad it might be fixable? this is from using the UOFTexasHoldem-master poker file

so that's what that means. COOL THANKS

so the latest version of vita-nex 2.0 didn't work on latest version of servuo… there ere errors... so poker a no go... I dond wanna hijack this thread anymore. lol

Last edited:
So I tried compiling that uofholdem and it's missing a chunk of files I think due to missing namespaces. Any chance there was more to it? I have vitanex installed.

So I have found the UOFlegends files and been working on compiling the code and working through errors. The UOFLegends was mainly used to export the hands to a database and I've just removed references to it as I don't have a need to keep a record of hands......

So, this is where I'm at.....

If anyone can help me through these errors, I can post the finished files and edits, as I'm pretty sure I have been documenting them fairly well.

Console:
Errors:
 + VitaNex/UOFTexasHoldem-master/Gumps/PokerTableGump.cs:
    CS1503: Line 41: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Server.Mobile' to 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile'
    CS1503: Line 43: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Server.Mobile' to 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile'
 + VitaNex/UOFTexasHoldem-master/Gumps/PokerRebuy.cs:
    CS7036: Line 40: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'checks' of 'Banker.GetBalance(Mobile, out Item[], out Item[])'
    CS7036: Line 94: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'checks' of 'Banker.GetBalance(Mobile, out Item[], out Item[])'
 + VitaNex/UOFTexasHoldem-master/Gumps/PokerJoinGump.cs:
    CS7036: Line 45: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'checks' of 'Banker.GetBalance(Mobile, out Item[], out Item[])'
    CS7036: Line 84: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'checks' of 'Banker.GetBalance(Mobile, out Item[], out Item[])'
 + Mobiles/NPCs/Banker.cs:
    CS1501: Line 169: No overload for method 'GetBalance' takes 5 arguments
    CS0103: Line 191: The name 'WithdrawUpTo' does not exist in the current context

Attachments

• Banker.cs
    19.2 KB · Views: 13
  • PokerTableGump.cs
    9 KB · Views: 12
  • PokerRebuy.cs
    6.2 KB · Views: 13
  • PokerJoinGump.cs
    5.4 KB · Views: 12
From wherever I originally got it:
1. [add PokerDealer
2. Props poker dealer, Set it like the .jpeg image
3. USE ONLY PLAYER CHARACTERS! DO NOT USE ADMINS AT ALL!!!!! AT ALLL!!!!!
4. Thats right, do not use your admin at all.
5.[addpokerseat, target dealer and add your seats.
6. now click active and your set.
View attachment 12786
How do you place a poker dealer if your not admin??

How do you place a poker dealer if your not admin??

If you can add other mobiles you should be able to add the poker dealer but in the script the access level for adding seats etc... is specifically set to Administrator

The script would need to be changed to whatever access level you have to do that in PokerDealer.cs near the top.
C#:
CommandSystem.Register( "AddPokerSeat", AccessLevel.Administrator, new CommandEventHandler( AddPokerSeat_OnCommand ) );
CommandSystem.Register( "PokerKick", AccessLevel.Seer, new CommandEventHandler( PokerKick_OnCommand ) );

My line says the same thing. The problem that I am having is I can't seem to activate the pokerdealer so I can play a game.Even if I set the active butto to true under [props it doesnt do anything. The dealer is still forzen red and nonactive.

Even after I add seats there is still no way to play the game.

I've never had any issues with it so I'm not really sure what's going on.
Your not using a staff character to try to play it with correct?

I'd probably try deleting the dealer and adding a new one follow the steps exactly using an admin character. Then test with a player character

Im testing out the poker game and for some reason after someone busts, it doesnt kick them from the game. it also doesnt offer to allow them to buy in or win, it just stops playing. Now if a third player approaches and clicks dealer the game continues with the new player, the bust player doing nothing and the original winner still in possession of the winnings. After the third player wins or loses it does nothing. It doesnt kick anyone to the exit location or anything.

Now Im under the impression that not using an admin means not playing with the admin.... but still being able to set it up? is this correct?

thanks in advance Ive learned a lot just reading through the forums.

So I have found the UOFlegends files and been working on compiling the code and working through errors. The UOFLegends was mainly used to export the hands to a database and I've just removed references to it as I don't have a need to keep a record of hands......

So, this is where I'm at.....

If anyone can help me through these errors, I can post the finished files and edits, as I'm pretty sure I have been documenting them fairly well.

Console:
Errors:
 + VitaNex/UOFTexasHoldem-master/Gumps/PokerTableGump.cs:
    CS1503: Line 41: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Server.Mobile' to 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile'
    CS1503: Line 43: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Server.Mobile' to 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile'
 + VitaNex/UOFTexasHoldem-master/Gumps/PokerRebuy.cs:
    CS7036: Line 40: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'checks' of 'Banker.GetBalance(Mobile, out Item[], out Item[])'
    CS7036: Line 94: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'checks' of 'Banker.GetBalance(Mobile, out Item[], out Item[])'
 + VitaNex/UOFTexasHoldem-master/Gumps/PokerJoinGump.cs:
    CS7036: Line 45: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'checks' of 'Banker.GetBalance(Mobile, out Item[], out Item[])'
    CS7036: Line 84: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'checks' of 'Banker.GetBalance(Mobile, out Item[], out Item[])'
 + Mobiles/NPCs/Banker.cs:
    CS1501: Line 169: No overload for method 'GetBalance' takes 5 arguments
    CS0103: Line 191: The name 'WithdrawUpTo' does not exist in the current context
Wondering if you ever resolved these issues?

Im testing out the poker game and for some reason after someone busts, it doesnt kick them from the game. it also doesnt offer to allow them to buy in or win, it just stops playing. Now if a third player approaches and clicks dealer the game continues with the new player, the bust player doing nothing and the original winner still in possession of the winnings. After the third player wins or loses it does nothing. It doesnt kick anyone to the exit location or anything.

Now Im under the impression that not using an admin means not playing with the admin.... but still being able to set it up? is this correct?

thanks in advance Ive learned a lot just reading through the forums.
I tried and also got this issue.

Back