Hello.. I transferred my server to my lap top while im fixing my desktop.. my port is already open on my modem and ip didn't change. I can connect to server but no one else can.. not sure what to do.. and my firewall is off on my lap top also when I have the server going on the desk top and I go to log in to server from my lap top I cant by using the servers ip. but when I have the server on the lap top along with the client I can log in with the 127 ip

You have to change the ip it forwards to, ex: "192.168.1.8" to "192.168.1.9" to point toward your laptop.
In the windows startupmenu, in the search bar, type "cmd", then in the black box, type "ipconfig", then search for a "192.168.X.X" ip.

You have to change the ip it forwards to, ex: "192.168.1.8" to "192.168.1.9" to point toward your laptop.
In the windows startupmenu, in the search bar, type "cmd", then in the black box, type "ipconfig", then search for a "192.168.X.X" ip.
i did that just now it says my ip is 10.0.0.155 which is diff from my desktop and then I put the ports and I get fail

What is entered in your configuration for the server?
(in the .cfg file, for the address to connect to)

Back