ServUO Version
Publish Unknown
Ultima Expansion
Time Of Legends
Is it possible to have a masterie ball, that ranomly drops off a named mob that would give you "like picks" as the skillball does? So for instance, you get the drop, you click on the mastery ball, window opens and you can pick the mastery you want? I been thinking i can somehow take the skillball.cs and use it for masteries as well, just not sure its possible and i have not begun this attempt yet. I want to make sure its possbile lol , thanks for all the input and you guys rock !

Well yes thats possible, basically the same as the skillball. Just that you probably need to set the mastery different

Doesn't champion boss drop skillmasteryprimer? Why create a masterie ball? What is the function of double clicking the window that appears?
Or do you want to be free to choose the type of skill like skillball?

So, the final effect you want is to drop a Skillmaster primer with the specified skill selected?

Or does it directly produce the effect after using Skillmaster primer?

Item item = new SkillMasteryPrimer(SkillName.Peacemaking,1);

Item item = new SkillMasteryPrimer(1,SkillName.Peacemaking); Is the issue.

it's difficult for us to help without seeing your copy of the SkillMasteryPrimer constructor since it seems you have a custom one

i see the issue now

Burned out dude was telling you to change this
Item item = new SkillMasteryPrimer(SkillName.AnimalTaming,1);

to this

Item item = new SkillMasteryPrimer(1, SkillName.AnimalTaming);

and all instances of this line. looks like you added a 3rd parameter when you were editing it though

Last edited:
Back