ok so im trying to post My shard to the shards list and i got the URL for the IMG of the banner but yet EVERYTIME i hit post shard it says thats not a image now if im wrong how does photobucket allow you to post a image to thier site then COPY the IMG url to be used for another site? but yet THIS site says no its not a image ????

and yes i resized it to FIT the right specs to save it into the list.

Post the image link here.

ai737.photobucket.com_albums_xx12_thor116_0560bc86_bee1_4253_8c35_3483839b6e9c_zpslbyjgwrl.jpg
that is the image link that gets copied so that it can be linked to the banner and it is within the set size that is asked for so when i post it here it shows up as the img but it dont work for the posting server?

Last edited:
i did what you said and it still says banner is not an image

For some reason photobucket redirects direct image requests to the html page (seems to happen about 50% of the time for me) which is beyond annoying.

Can you please use another image hosting site such as imgur. Remember to make sure you use the direct image link and not a link to a html page.

For some reason photobucket redirects direct image requests to the html page (seems to happen about 50% of the time for me) which is beyond annoying.

Can you please use another image hosting site such as imgur. Remember to make sure you use the direct image link and not a link to a html page.

ok so i got that done but now it keeps saying sever error try again

You are still not using the direct image link and you are still using photobucket according to the error log.

Code:
[URL=http://s737.photobucket.com/user/thor116/media/04774f01-e385-427a-b365-d1ac7dcfc361_zpsxcdgkumy.jpg.html][attach=full]5485[/attach][/URL]

it should be like http://website.com/image.png

Attachments

• ai737.photobucket.com_albums_xx12_thor116_04774f01_e385_427a_b365_d1ac7dcfc361_zpsxcdgkumy.jpg
    ai737.photobucket.com_albums_xx12_thor116_04774f01_e385_427a_b365_d1ac7dcfc361_zpsxcdgkumy.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 1
no i did in the image thing you told me to and use the direct link as you stated and it now says server error

ah ok hang on let me try something then here

look ok i give up i use what you tell me too and it says server error i use the link you tell me to and it says my logo dementions are too big i FIX the dementions on the logo and it says they are still to large so i give up i wont post it here

ok so i got the shard to list on the site....i was wondering about the voting thing seems it does not reset so that i can vote again or is that a waiting 24 hr thing like most site or does it reset at all so we can vote again ?

Voting works differently here than some others. Each user gets 3 votes that they can use on whatever server they want, votes are permanent until they remove a previous vote. You can only vote for each server once.

so I can only vote 3 times once for Our shard and 2 more times for somewhere I don't play kinda lame but ok guess wasn't much need to post Our shard here ,, Other than somebody mite see it if they scroll the pages,, is gonna be a big pain in the ass to explain this to ever player that comes here to vote soooooo probly gonna take the vote link off of Our votestone ,, Because I realy don't feel like spendin that kinda time tryin to explain to players :(:(:confused: don't get Me wrong I like serveuo use a lot of stuff from here and have gotten a lot of help here but listing the shard here was probly not for Us,, players look for shards with PPl on them and ranking by that and votes is what put Your Shard on the first few pages Players see

ok so gonna refresh this a tad since I couldn't find the other thread but did the shard list get fixed ??? Mine is still listed only in favorites and I cant edit anything ,, do I need to repost it or something or is the page still broke ??

Yes it was fixed there are now 5 pages of servers showing :) not sure though why your server wouldn't show.
Maybe send dmuprhy a msg asking him if he could check your server listing
Are you able to remove your server then add it again?

Last edited:
Back