Dan(Tasanar)

So I have a pre aos shard but I would like to remove the skill points that populate but are not really there. Like when you click show real it says 0.

I tried looking around but can not seem to find the right script to edit.

Thanks!

As far as i can remember that was set in the core, in the big list where the skill gains are first defined.
If it's not related to that then it would be needed to push deeper searches.

Ill edit the core if I have to for this. Is it just in Skills.cs? Ill check it out now.
[doublepost=1469017680][/doublepost]So I looked and I see the numbers but I do not see what turns it on or off?

In AOS its off.

Pre AOS it is on.

Can not seem to find what triggers it one way or the other in that code.

I thought it could be due to GetRacialSkillBonus(SkillName skill) in Mobile.cs, but apparently it applies if >= ML~.

Then i came across this:
public static SkillName RandomSkill() as well as a "random combat skill" etc. in Utility.cs.

And finally when i was about to give up i saw those: CreateCharacter and CreateCharacter70160 in PacketHandlers.cs, but i didn't find anything promising.

Honestly i'm lost myself in that.
Have you verified if that was already discussed on RunUO or even ServUO?

Could not find anything in ServUO or JustUO. I will try out RunUO and see.

Just having a hard time wording this to search for it!!

It does not activate until AOS is turned on.

Yea i don't get it either, it's different from players to players, and all the character creations parts are empty concerning random skills.
So either it's in the packet handling, in the config files, in a random script somewhere or in the client itself (would be quite surprised).

I have still been unable to find this.

A character will show 840.0 skill points but then under show real 720 in pre AOS.

How do I remove these random skills that "are not really there" in a pre AOS shard.

Back