I am looking to spawn my world with per-ML content. When I do [createworld I only get new content and minimal options even when my xpac is set to AOS, SE, etc. Am I doing something wrong or does it not work like that? I am open to any ideas if I don't have to do all of this by hand. I am on ServUO57, I would like to not use RunUO if I can avoid it. Something about unicorns and fairies in Despise is driving me nuts. I also see the SpawnsOld folder with Despise.xml but I have no idea how to fire that one off.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I don't think I have any old ones. Or just to dumb to know how to find them lol. But I did stumble on to a file in here called "AccurateSpawn.xml". Its for ML so thats good enough for my needs. A quick [xmlload AccurateSpawn.xml and I was in business with some reasonable spawns. The good thing is its just for me and like 2 friends to mess around on... ok fine its mostly just me. Don't judge. :cool:

Thought if anyone happens to know a good place or is willing to share their old Xpac spawns I bet I will not be the only one super grateful thats for sure.

Thanks again, you are totally right, I was able to load that file I found and then also [createworld and unclick spawners and it seems ok so far. lol

Either way I think I am having more fun trying to get it all working the way I might like than actually playing. I even am running ServUO in a container.

I don't think I have any old ones. Or just to dumb to know how to find them lol. But I did stumble on to a file in here called "AccurateSpawn.xml". Its for ML so thats good enough for my needs. A quick [xmlload AccurateSpawn.xml and I was in business with some reasonable spawns. The good thing is its just for me and like 2 friends to mess around on... ok fine its mostly just me. Don't judge. :cool:

Thought if anyone happens to know a good place or is willing to share their old Xpac spawns I bet I will not be the only one super grateful thats for sure.

Thanks again, you are totally right, I was able to load that file I found and then also [createworld and unclick spawners and it seems ok so far. lol

Either way I think I am having more fun trying to get it all working the way I might like than actually playing. I even am running ServUO in a container.
Could you share with me the accurate spawn file you found or point to one? I have been looking and cannot locate one. I am also wanting to set dungeons back to what I knew. Nostalgia and all that. I am trying to make a Pre-ML private server for me and my kids to mess around on and I am not liking the new dungeon spawns. I miss stomping around Despise and Shame in the old days.

Back