Hello Everyone,

I've been working on my Ultima Online emulated server for roughly two years now. I feel that I'm getting close to the point of opening it live to players, well the beta phase anyways. I'm currently in search of staff however to help me progress forward in this process. As I have done almost all of the work til this point solo, which as most of us know can be rather mind shattering from time to time.

First let me explain more on the project I decided to undertake. The world is completely custom this meaning, no original uo lands, no original uo dungeons, no original uo monsters, no original uo ingame items, some original uo statics, and world files. In time these will all be replaced. The idea of the project is to use the great software that has come so far today, and make a new generation of Ultima Online. Keeping the great Ultima Online factors that we have all known and loved, but bringing in new aspects that would help move it forward into the new age. I've been spending some time redoing models, as of this moment a rip off of models to test my theory. So in do time every model, static, and world file I wish to have completely remodeled and customized for us. All of the original uo systems will be kept with some modifications to ones that might need it. However adding in new systems to give it a boost in things to do, advancement, and so much more. I've already added quite a bit of systems in as well as adding new skills, and animations for them as well. This as most have always wanted includes a full working duel wielding system, still in the testing phase of course but it's looking good so far.

If this project sounds like something you wish to have part in and help create something great that you will feel passionate about just like I do. Then please leave a message on here or send me a pm with your reasoning for wishing to join in on this project and your qualifications for the position you wish to take up.

Staff Positions Available
(2) Scriptor: Helps in the creations and management of new systems, monsters, items, and balancing of content.
(5) World Builder: Helps in the creation and management of the world, dungeons, cities, towns, decorations, and balancing of player interacted content.
(1) Website & Forum Management: Helps in the management of our website and forums to keep information up to date for our players.
(2) Model & Animation: Works on the creation of new models and there animations.
(2) Artwork: Works on the creation of new statics, gumps, and items artwork.
(2) Event Coordinator: Runs weekly and monthly events for our players to help give them something new and entertaining to do.
(4) Player Support: Helps with players as there main objective, wants to make sure all players enjoy there experience while playing Pride.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask as well. We will be using ventrilo/email as our main means of communication between one another.

Last edited:
Back