Good day to you all. For some reason i logged into, and place a new house (marble patio House), went to get a deed via [props menu and I get it and use just fine, but when I click on the grandfather clock it ports me down inside the cellar, but can't walk back out, via the stairs. I have to recall out. doesn't matter which I choose, happens to all of them. let's me down but can't get out. without recalling out.

Looked and looked and can't see anything out of place. Have tried with the [Gmtool using the raise and lower buttons, but no luck.

*Pulling hair out by now.*

attached is my copy of the cellar.cs
have checked vita core and it's in the right place

Attachments

• Cellar.cs
    29.3 KB · Views: 2
I was in Luna Walls (Malas), I decided to delete the files Cellar.cs and Basehouse.cs. and start over. with the codes that were provide on other posts. and decided to test it out on another house and it works.

Am able to click on clock zones into cellar. walk about lockdown. release. and them walk up stairs and exit.

works now. just had to walk about from the keyboard for a little be..

Going to try the first house (marble with patio) and see will update if it has trouble.
yes it works again from the original house as well.

am attaching my files incase other are having trouble. I also have backup my files so if i reset my shard again, it will be correct for next time.. thanks everyone for the help..

Cellar.cs << I have in my /Customs folder.
BaseHouse.cs << is located in Scripts/Multis/Houses folders.

Good luck

Attachments

• Cellar.cs
    29.5 KB · Views: 3
  • BaseHouse.cs
    153.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

This creates a Cellar the size of the House its placed in, also choose the type of floor (Grass, Dirt, Stone, Dark Stone, Flagstones, or Wood) of course they can be changed or added to.
Cellars can only be placed on the first floor of a house but there is no check for multiple cellars (as it wouldnt do anything except add more Bookcases on the first floor or stairs in the cellar).
When redeeded it does not keep the floor type (in case you want to change it)

Attachments

• Scripts – RunUO.pdf
    139 KB · Views: 11

This creates a Cellar the size of the House its placed in, also choose the type of floor (Grass, Dirt, Stone, Dark Stone, Flagstones, or Wood) of course they can be changed or added to.
Cellars can only be placed on the first floor of a house but there is no check for multiple cellars (as it wouldnt do anything except add more Bookcases on the first floor or stairs in the cellar).
When redeeded it does not keep the floor type (in case you want to change it)
RunUO is dead and this add-on has a more recent release here Misc - House Cellar Add-On

Back