Hi guys i have some Problem to reach Corgul Island via Sea with my Boat.

If i go on Location marked in some Youtube Videos and take my Boat, i go in Sea but i cant reach Corgul Island.

If i go on Corgul Island and try to use Boat to reach some near Coast of some other Place, i cant becouse Map of my Shard Ends (Corgul Island is isolated by other World).

Can someone Give me Cordinate of Corgul Island or list me how to reach this (my Actual Cordinate is in a Isolated Part of Map).

Can someone help me to solve this Problem ??

Last edited:
I know this 2 Image, but i see Corgul Island in a Part of Map out of Felucca or Trammel unreachable with Boat via sea.

Corgul Island is Isolated in a Square Part of Global map enclosed by Sea and i cant reach It !

Corgul the Soulbinder is one of two boss-level monsters introduced with the High Seas expansion and is found on a floating island. He was the second monster revealed with the High Seas expansion.
Corgul appears as a black Titan, and hits heavily with both melee and spells. Corgul the Soulbinder has a tainted life force aura similar to Osiredon the Scalis Enforcer which will cause life leech item options/skill(i.e Vampiric Embrace) to work in the opposite way. Players will experience life decrease rather than healing effect that would be normally expected. Corgul continously returns to its original position after a certain amount of time. Additional Soulbound Pirates will spawn once the battle starts about 3-5 times, then Corgul will fight alone.
Corgul resides on a mysterious moving island. To reach him, you must first go to the exit of the second level of dungeon Covetous and sacrifice a used or unused Treasure Map as well as a World Map (NPC bought or player-crafted). Upon sacrificing the items, a new map will be placed in your backpack with the location of the Island of the Soulbinder where Corgul roams. Your hit points will also be reduced to 1 as a blood cost. Be careful not to die to any monsters before you can heal up. All party members must have the High Seas expansion and the party must approach the island on one of the High Seas boat types or the island will not be accessible.
Take the map and get on a ship. You can either sail to the location manually or drop the map on a tillerman, say "start" and he will sail the ship for you.
After you reach the destination, move further forward to reach to a remote island. Corgul the Soulbinder is waiting here and guarded by:
Bound Souls
Brigands
Soulbound Apprentice Mages
Soulbound Battle Mages
Soulbound Pirate Captains
Soulbound Pirate Raiders
Soulbound Spell Slingers
Soulbound Swashbuckers
Soulbound Pirate Raiders

Quelle: uoguide.com

In another words, to reach it by boat your server must have it coded or use gamemaster teleport commands

As UOGuide explained once you hand the map and sail to the specified location on it, your boat will be teleported to somewhere in this square area and a few more seconds sailing you will reach the island.

It is not physically accessible (as seen on the map file and described by UOGuide) but a map-warp allow you to reach it

OK that Right : I go with my Boat on Location indicating by Map, and i will be Teleported on Little Map of Corgul Island.

Thanks Feeh but my english is too bad and i dont understand UOGuide Info.

My shard has Peerless altar for Corgul.
so some keys altered in corgul altar, it gives to player three boss keys.
and then, player use this bosskey, they move to corgul's island.
it isn't same as OSI, but it will be one of the solution.

Back