I would have a problem with maps ... the client does not take me a custom map ... I'll explain , I have some custom map file , but the client 7.0.15.0 does not make me see the map well .... that is a line green , a black line , here I just do not know how ... how do I fix it ... I thank you for the attention

Is this a custom sized map beyond the regular 896 x 512?

I know what you're describing but I can not think of what causes this.. There was a post about this on craftuo but that site is dead. *groan*
Can you post a screenshot of it so other people can get a visual idea for what you're talking about. I can't find one.

I 'm trying to put in place of ishenar , a map my ... just that when I plug it in the folder that the client and replace it with my map shows no re well .. and maybe just for a reason of grandeur .. I do a picture as seen in the game so you understand better ...

upload_2015-6-1_15-20-37.png

this is how it is seen ... tips to solve this problem ??

My guess is that the size of the map you are using isnt the right size for the map your are replacing. If I remember correctly, maps have to be a specifc size, since they are hard coded into the client.

I managed to put in place the map ... now you see this ...

upload_2015-6-2_14-33-49.png

It was a problem of size ..... but now I should change the zones of guard , put the old ishenar as pvp area .. ..... How do you ??? I do not ever done this thing ....

Back