Hi community. I have some problems with the loot of the monsters. I don't want the loot to have Stygian Abyss items amongst it. I have tried to edite Loot.cs from lines 19 to 50 and 264 to 274, this means the SA region lanes, but I still have SA loot both in pre SA region and monsters as well as in SA region and monsters.

I mean, If I kill a pre SA monster in a pre SA region, it still drops SA loot, which should not happen. Can anyone aid me with this issue?.

Thank you in advance.

Scripts / Misc / CurrentExpansion.cs
You may want to try setting Core.ML, Core.SE, or Core.AOS depending in what you're looking for in your shard.

But this does bring up an interesting question. Is servuo coded to support backwards compatibility with previous expansions?
I know for example here https://github.com/ServUO/ServUO/commit/f032f69b2e0fe8f408828c1fc5b3531ef3c7547b
There is no check for the expansion so these items would also drop no matter what you set the core to.

Your best bet would be to go through your scripts and change/remove what you do and don't want.

I'd like to go on with Mondain's Legacy expansion, for the momment and I suppose that ServUO will be coded so he can go with ML. I hope so, since Stygian Abyss is not fully coded, I guess.

I have all running fine except this special problem, that is I am given those SA objects when not corresponding. I have navigated to Loot and Lootpack, but I don't manage to find which code line is missing or I should take out. Ty for your help, however.

Back