ok so im useing servUO and I am using client 7.0.15.1 and did try it on 7.0.35.x . ok so.. whenever i try to connect Pandora's Box and UOAR i get an errer in server console..

x.x.x.x Connected. [3 Online]
x.x.x.x Encrypted client detected, disconnecting
x.x.x.x Disconnected. [2 Online]

can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? Plz Plz Plz! Ty :)

UOAR is a pretty aged resources - I can't speak on it but it might not support the newer clients. I'd recommend you switch to CentrEd.

You can use up to Version 7.0.23.1 for pandora's and UOA I have 2 game clients one with this version plus another with a higher client. Be sure to point your new profile for pandoras to the lower client and the same for UOA

well i tried the UO CentrED and it will not work. inactivity DC. @Milva can you send me a client that works with Pandora's Box and UOA?i am going to try that since i have tried everything else. Please and thank you :)

If you're having connection problems with two applications, you may want to look for the underlying cause. :)

I use 7.0.23.1 for pandora's and uoa my game client which I use for test server is at 7.0.34.23, but quite a few are now using up to the latest patch for the server.
Have you checked out the tutorial which Hank posted for UOA in 3rd party applications just to be sure you have everything installed and how to use it? Did you try using the lower client of 7.0.15 which you have for pandora's and uoa?

is there some sort of thing i have to change in the ServUO server to make it to where i can use 3rd party clients?

Nope not at all, I run a servuo test server and use pandora's and UOA - did you watch the video which Hank posted here-scroll down a bit http://servuo.com/threads/uo-architect.1045/
Now when you open uoa did you click on the Options tab on the left and add in your path for the lower game client, you could also try the 7.0.15 client you have. Then to connect-you need to add in a name for the server and ip can be local also 127.0.0.1-also add your admin account name and your password, you can check the box to save this. After this you should have no problems with connecting.

CED/CED+ has nothing to do with ServUO. If there is an issue with all of these 3rd party programs that use the client files, you might have a client file issue.

Back