Hey everyone, I have a quick question about the provocation skill and being able to use it on yourself. Is it very code heavy to modify the skill so that you can provoke onto yourself for a quicker skill? Or is there an easier way to increase the skill gain so that its not so hard to raise? (individual skill not all skills)

Thanks,
Nyght_Hex

You could increase the gain chance in the SkillCheck.cs, there is the Gain method. I would in that case make an if check to see if the skill was provocation and then incrase toGain however you want to. I also would place that under the region of the Scroll of Alacrity

PyrO,

Okay awesome thank you sir, one question, why add it the Scroll Of Alacrity though? Out of curiosity and learning for my skill level that is why I asked.

Thanks,
Nyght_Hex

I said to add it after the scroll because for some reason it doesnt add a value itself but rather sets it to a random value.
So if you add it after the scroll check itself it will increase the amount you gain.

BUT well it wasnt really what you looked for my bad!
After looking into it properly you will have to go into the Skills.cs
there you will find a line like this:
Code:
new SkillInfo(22, "Provocation", 0.0, 4.5, 0.5, "Rouser", null, 0.0, 0.45, 0.05, 1.0, StatCode.Int, StatCode.Dex, true ),
The value infront of the StatCode.Int is the gain chance. So you would want to increase that.

Back