ServUO Version
Publish Unknown
Ultima Expansion
None
Hello. I was trying to change the text hue of the PM entry's for my public moongate but I have no idea how to do it. If anyone has a solution it would be much appreciated. Ty

Last edited:
You were trying? Then that means you changed the code. How about sharing your code/script? It may aid those to give you a good answer.

Here's the line of code in publicmoongate:
AddHtmlLocalized(30, 35 + (i * 25), 150, 20, checkLists.Number, false, false);

Here's the parameters for Html Localized:
public void AddHtmlLocalized(
int x,
int y,
int width,
int height,
int number,
string args,
int color,
bool background,
bool scrollbar)
{
Add(new GumpHtmlLocalized(x, y, width, height, number, args, color, background, scrollbar));
}

So, add the html hex color code in (it's black if you don't specify a color) like you see here:

AddHtmlLocalized(43, 275, 200, 18, 1159137, 0x7FFF, false, false); // How much whilst thou tithe?

Thank you for the feedback Zero but I've already made the HTML changes for the Okay and Cancel buttons along with pick your destination title. I'm trying to change the hue text for the PM Entry lines. Here's a full pic of the Public Portal Gump so you can get a better idea. I want to change all the text in black to something more vibrant

Gump.png

Thank you for the feedback Zero but I've already made the HTML changes for the Okay and Cancel buttons along with pick your destination title. I'm trying to change the hue text for the PM Entry lines. Here's a full pic of the Public Portal Gump so you can get a better idea. I want to change all the text in black to something more vibrant

You'll need to share your PublicMoongate if it looks different from mine but here's what I got making the edits below.

It seems like you might have only edited the entries for each map, and are missing the edits to the green section which will reflect on the sub-entries for the map.

If yours is different, please post the file here or you can DM it to me if you prefer.

1708502065345.png

1708502201441.png

Guess I should mention, if you have custom entries that are strings instead of clilocs you'll need to edit like so

C#:
if (entries[i].Number.Number > 0)
{
     AddHtmlLocalized(225, 35 + (i * 25), 150, 20, entries[i].Number.Number, 0x7FFF, false, false);
}
else if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(entries[i].Number.String))
{
     AddHtml(225, 35 + (i * 25), 150, 20, "<basefont color=0x7FFF>" + entries[i].Number.String + "</basefont>", false, false);
}

1708503060303.png

Guess I should mention, if you have custom entries that are strings instead of clilocs you'll need to edit like so
You are an absolute life saver Zerodowned. I got the hue text changed and this is what it looks like. I'll DM you a copy so you can use for your
server if you want for helping out and being so kind :)
PublicMoongate.png

Back