Hello.

For several days we have been working with a group of friends on the second WarCry UO server but in the T2A and Reinassance convention with some of our additions. One of our goals is also to make it possible for players in this era to play through the Enhanced client.

We have already managed to grasp a lot of elements. But I did notice one aspect that I would like to discuss with you.

As we know, the indicated Eras displayed the parameters of items in a different way. Instead of specific numerical data, the item was defined descriptively (e.g. might, ruin, vanq). Of course, these descriptions were given on the basis of numerical parameters, although in the Classic client - in these two eras - the properities of the equipment were presented descriptively.

Unfortunately, we noticed that there is no such descriptive way of representing the properties of a weapon or armor in the Enhanced client. The item description in the Enhanced version contains numerical parameters. I have a question whether, in your opinion, the implementation of the descriptive properties presented on the Classic client would also be possible in the Enhanced version on publish 57. @Dexter_Lexia @Argalep maybe some suggestions will come to your mind?

I also wanted to ask about a strange bug that results in the lack of displaying the appearance of the player's character in papperdoll in the latest EC version on the publish 57 (when you hover mouse over the black field in the papperdoll, the names of the worn equipment are displayed but you cannot see the character itself). NPC appearance windows are not affected. This is the first time I have seen something like this (the bug is not present on the current version of the TOL server). Maybe some of you know if there have been some latest changes about this area recently (since the holidays - between publish 57 and current TOL)? In the next few hours I'll try to dig a bit in debug mode, maybe I'll find out more.

Last edited:
Small correction. However, the name of the equipment does not appear on a black background where the character's image should be on paperdoll. The debug option also does not indicate any error opening the paperdoll.
@Dan(Tasanar) - maybe you have a thought about such a problem comes to your mind?
Post automatically merged:

Okay, I found the cause of the problems in the paperdoll. It was a slight oversight on the part of our modifications. The first question I wrote about remains open - displaying item props in the Enhanced version on T2A / UOR

Last edited:
OK, so the problem with the black character window in the paperdoll is when we change Expansions to UOR - also on pure publish 57 from Github. Then the character window in the Enhanced client's paperdoll is not displayed, but the remaining elements of the paperdoll are displayed correctly .. Do any of you have any ideas where to start an excavations :p
I also raport this problem on bug section.

Last edited:
Small correction. However, the name of the equipment does not appear on a black background where the character's image should be on paperdoll. The debug option also does not indicate any error opening the paperdoll.
@Dan(Tasanar) - maybe you have a thought about such a problem comes to your mind?

Okay, I found the cause of the problems in the paperdoll. It was a slight oversight on the part of our modifications. The first question I wrote about remains open - displaying item props in the Enhanced version on T2A / UOR
The display goes under whatever layer is under it.. the display goes under the bag if I dbl click the display?

I had many problems trying to startup with clients.. 7.0.85.15 worked best for me.. no cliloc issues.. 6.0.0.0 did similar for me.. I would undress paperdoll. Then could not redress. On relog with save paperdoll would be dressed.. 7.0.52.2 had cliloc issues.

Back