ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Lord Blackthorn's Revenge
Hey all,

I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to get the PVP Arena System to work on my LBR server. This system was released with the High Seas expansion, and the arenas exist in 4 locations, 2 in trammel and 2 in felucca. If I create a totally new world with the High Seas expansion, the system generates fine and can be disabled and enabled using the [arenasetup command without issue. However, on my LBR server, this is not the case.

I changed the "public static bool Enabled { get { return Core.HS; } }" to " public static bool Enabled { get { return true; } }", which has allowed me to get the setup gump to appear with the [arenasetup command. But when I click on any of the 4 arena locations, and then "Yes" and "okay" on the confirmation gump, it just returns me to the main setup gump window and nothing changes/generates. I don't receive any sort of additional notification either.

It seems to me that there is some other expansion check occurring that is preventing the system from generating, but my coding knowledge is very limited, so I am not totally sure. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• imagefirst.png
    imagefirst.png
    222.8 KB · Views: 32
  • image.png
    image.png
    129.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Did you just copy over the arena system to your server? I don't think there are any other expansion checks, but that system is woven into a few different files so I think it would require some more editing to get working.

Did you just copy over the arena system to your server? I don't think there are any other expansion checks, but that system is woven into a few different files so I think it would require some more editing to get working.
There was no copying. These files exist by default in servuo pub 57

Back