I'm a total noob with the commands, maybe because I'm lazy to understand them and modify them in case...

I put an example:

I have some mobiles, whatever they are, that have a property, I want to set the HITSMAX to their HITS

[set hitsmax ????? how do I read a value without typing it manually?

:D

HITSMAX is the maximum amount of hit points a mob has when it spawns. Their HITS are the amount of current hit points the mob has (for example if it were being attacked, you would see HITS dropping and not HITSMAX).
If you use the command [set HITSMAX 5000 and target the mob, it will only stay that way for that mob at that given moment (so when it respawns, it will be back to whatever the original HITSMAX value was).
If you want to change the HITSMAX on a default mob (say give a Pixie 1,000 hp) you can use Xmlspawner to spawn the pixie with this new HITSMAX value and it will have that value every time it spawns.
What is it you're trying to do exactly?

Maybe I couldn't get understood correctly...

That was an example, I want to set another property using a property already available on the same mobile.

I have Mobile X

The mobile has the property (EXAMPLE) RawInt, and I want to set the RawInt same as the RawStr in the same mobile. all of this using the integrated commands in RUNUO, I wrote most of the things on xmlspawner, and actually for what I have to do, I don't need that.

Well on the spawn entry, you could haveRawInt= {GETONSPAWN,XmlspawnerName,SubGroup/Property}. I don't know if that will work everytime though. As I've noticed, using GETONSPAWN seems like a one-shot deal and it won't work again unless you create a new spawner...
Some of those values can't be read via a script because they are private (so you would have to set them public first, I think).

I don't want to use a spawner, I need to use a command implementor for whole server, just to avoid writing a script to do that...

then u have to open the .cs file of the mobile in ur particular server folder and modify it there.. now all mobliles of the kind are using the same properties as u changed in .cs file... as an example zombie.cs

Understood, maybe I have to mod the XMLFIND command implementor to support some of the XMLSPAWNER commands, this is a useful thing that it's missing.

Back