I have tested the SERVUO.
I use xmlload command to load the spawner,
then found there is no reagent, why?

by the way,how the wood and mine spawn?

sorry for my poor English.

I did not know there was no reagent spawns. Should not be too hard to add in with xmlspawners.
Does anyone know what the requirements or timing are on them? I know i can verify they spawn on the forest tiles, do they spawn on grass tiles?
I'd be happy to put together a reagent spawn file if we could put together the pieces required to make it osi/ea accurate.

ennead Is it possible you could explain this a bit better?
how the wood and mine spawn?

Somewhere....there is a spawner package for reagents. I'm using it on my shard and with some tweaking it's perfect. Try loading these two files (one for Fel and one for Tram) onto a spawner:

Attachments

• Reagent_Spawn_Maps.zip
    9.3 KB · Views: 43
I did not know there was no reagent spawns. Should not be too hard to add in with xmlspawners.
Does anyone know what the requirements or timing are on them? I know i can verify they spawn on the forest tiles, do they spawn on grass tiles?
I'd be happy to put together a reagent spawn file if we could put together the pieces required to make it osi/ea accurate.

we get reagent by pick from ground; get wood by lumbering; get ore by mine;
reagent is distributed by spawner how about others?

Nerun's Distro has a good reagent spawn.
Who know how to transfer .map to .xml?

I can transfer from map to xml but I think my xmlspawn pack already does reagents. I will check and let you know. If so, I can package it as a separate xml file. Feel free to post the map file and I will get you an xml version of it.

I can transfer from map to xml but I think my xmlspawn pack already does reagents. I will check and let you know. If so, I can package it as a separate xml file. Feel free to post the map file and I will get you an xml version of it.
Did you get around to checking this? I would love to get my hands on a good reagent spawner.

I use to like gathering reagents at server up back in the day. It was fun to see how many you could collect, as well as people you'd meet doing the same :)

Back