Hello
I am looking for a quick and easy way to set up a private server for my son and friends . I used to run a server long ago but have forgotten everything that I once knew which was not all that much in the balance of things.
Not much to add really since I know nothing about the program aside from it came up on a goggle search

Welcome to ServUO :) If you click on the tab at the very top which states ServUO Repo you can download from there. There are also a few tutorials which you can read to learn a bit more.

Ok I got a compiled version finally and well the world is still empty for the most part a few npcs but nothing to fight. I tried listing the commands using [help but didn't find the sytex that made it pause on each page of info.
When I had my server before (7 years + ago) it was a bit more poplar since I can remember having to choose alot of different options for my server then. That was after the basic server start. I haven't had any issues with that part for either this or runuo although I did have to find my own way to get it to compile. I am do have an issue that it is "missing client files" but i changed the datapath.cs
How do you make a osi clone since that would be easiest to start with I would guess. Maybe I should just say heck with a private server and look for one to join.

You'll still have an error in the console for missing client files until you point the OpenUOSDK file inside the core to the client files as well, and then recompile.

Thanks for the info on the
  1. OpenUOSDK.cs It fixed that. Now why do I still fall threw the floor? Client ver. 7.0.29.2 and the latest ServUO ver.0.5, Build 5291.17835 Pub. 54.
  2. And is there a list of customs that work right with it? Or should I set up a list?

Back