If you create this for your server :) I can tell you that nothing will be added to the repo unless its OSI accurate.

Well I created it LOL its working pretty nicely..

I been seating back thinking why should people get all this loot drops off monsters with random stats why not give them random names to go with those random stats so its more DnD type weapon drops random names like her eis few that spawned why I was testing...

Lifedrinker
Blazefury
King's Legacy
Desolation
Blade of a Thousand Cuts

this just a few remember this just random gen sword names I haven't did any other weapons yet..

every time I kill a dragon im very surspized of the new name on the sword if a sword drop its like getting candy everyday I think players will love it.

nice one milva.. :)

This has already been done look on runuo forums. Someone also intergrated this into the loot, check there for random weapon name gen for ideas. Honestly I have been wanting to create the new loot drops for Broadsword shards. Dungeon Shame Revamp I made all mobiles and the altars etc.. but there is a new loot system for there and Covetous. Shame loot has a theme with names. Im just mentioning this because it would be "my thoughts on this" idea.

i didn't know its been done but I already coded all mine in I also have redone the hole loot system on my shard... its much better then what osi new gen system is and its much better then the old system..

I also based it on regions as well each theme has its own region

if your talking about this one
http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/weapon-bonuses-with-strings.537218/
or this one
http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/runuo-2-1-random-name-prefixes-on-loot.518512/

those just a simple randomname gen

mine is beyond both of those systems

I have over 1000 random names item can give plus each class has different names

like swords class has there own 1000 names and axes has there own 1000 name

I give them props they did a good job on those systems but not nearly what I was talking about hehe..

I did my using lootpack.cs because I been rewriting it all.

yeah there new system has new tags for weapons so not all weapons will drop good..

mine is same I have extra props plus some times u will get a sword like

skull slicer with this stats
Rusted
ect ect

if its rusted or broke it will need to be repaired by a blacksmith for it to work if you try and fight with it will break in combat and delete its self.

im still tweaking bugs in my loot system but its getting more and more the way I like.

I bet if you create the new loot osi gen you could probly post it and the devs might add it to the svn if its correct.

Back